I don’t understand why niggas here think bein NT doesn’t matter

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Being NT is absolutely vital. It’s an advantage

Yeah sure, I’ve heard the “OH chad doesn’t need to be Nt”, which is fucking true. But it doesn’t fucking matter.

Chad is chad. Chad has looks which allows him to play with a different playbook. You’re not chad, you don’t have the looks he has. You can’t use the same playbook as him. Crying that you don’t have what he has and throwing all your toys out like a child won’t fix anything.

You should be exploiting all your advantages. Appearing NT is a halo. Developing an aura that makes people enjoy being around you is a massive halo. Being able to actually hold a conversation and not be aspie is a vital trait you need. All of this falls under being NT yet niggas here say all of this doesn’t matter.

Meanwhile I do agree that looks matter. FOR SURE. If you’re below a baseline of 4 PSL or have short height, this won’t work for you. But if you’re at least average in looks and have decent height you’ll do fine. And with the amount of self identified subhumans on this site who actually look like normies/high tier normies, I can only assume that a significant amount of people on this site can ascend and DONT even have to be here.

Being NT is vital if you don’t have top tier looks but want a girlfriend. It’s the reason why you see tons of normies with GF’S that are their looksmatch. It’s the only way

@LordNorwood
@Fuk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RAITEIII, Justttt and 7 others
if you are neither extremely ugly or psl 6+ it is crucial to be a normie.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
can confirm

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
Agree. Being NT is really important for not appearing like a creep.

Can confirm, I'm an ex-aspie working my way up to NTdom.

Being NT matters more in other aspects of life than in dating / slaying.

Chad is chad. Chad has looks which allows him to play with a different playbook. You’re not chad, you don’t have the looks he has. You can’t use the same playbook as him. Crying that you don’t have what he has and throwing all your toys out like a child won’t fix anything.
That's the point. Many guys here are just tired of this unfair rule and their inferior position determined by their sub chad looks. Like I said before, certain rules only apply to normies and incels, chads are exempt from such rules and have direct access to sex. And honestly, being NT is tiring (especially you were not in your formative years), you have to be complaisant and kiss people's asses all the time while chad can "just be himself".

Being NT is vital if you don’t have top tier looks but want a girlfriend. It’s the reason why you see tons of normies with GF’S that are their looksmatch. It’s the only way
This is not even true nowadays. In 2020 any non chad guy getting a gf boils down to him being lucky : being at the right time in the right place.

I'm not NT and don't have chad looks yet I had 9 lays (5 gfs) in my life, while some hyper NT normies probably only had 1-2 by luck.

(By not NT I mean I detest social situations, crowded places, loud people and prefer being alone or in one on one situations, not that I can't even articulate a complete sentence, express my needs / desires or that I'll get a panic attack when ordering a pizza. If the latter case applies to you then yeah, being NT matters).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Nt and social circle theory = more legit than gravity, another banger thread as per usual

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It’s all about having avg bones and pleasant
pheno

I will never be part of society

High iq @Blackout.xl is back