I don't understand why people say Drake would be incel without his status

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Drake high school teenager younger childhood picture

Well he used to look goofy but he was still young and growing.

Hqdefault 3

His negative canthal tilt sucks but his overall harmony doesn't look bad. Besides his beardmaxxing is very successful.

2929C04000000578 3101867 image a 8 1432872032920

Drake swole

Drake performance aug 2016 billboard 1548

Now he's gymmaxxed and looks decently jacked. Good frame tbh.

I'd say he's a 6/10 psl. He'd still get pussies without his fame and status.

I mean I guess...but he still has a weird looking sloth face which makes me relunctant to call him above average.

I have never heard he would be incel without his status. I am not dening people have said like @VST but they are extremely autistic

imo hes ugly. eminem mogs him on every picture face wise music wise too lol

He's a nog. Life on easy mode
imo hes ugly. eminem mogs him on every picture face wise music wise too lol

Neither of them are particularly good. Feminem is a lost cause.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
His face is good enough

He has a nice smile, great facial asthethics. A little bit of negative cantalt tilt doesn't really matter too much if everything else is sound, it can even be considered a kinda "cute" feauture.

Just another "death sentence" made up by semidelusional lookism users
View attachment 7599
Well he used to look goofy but he was still young and growing.

View attachment 7600
His negative canthal tilt sucks but his overall harmony doesn't look bad. Besides his beardmaxxing is very successful.

View attachment 7602
View attachment 7603
View attachment 7604
Now he's gymmaxxed and looks decently jacked. Good frame tbh.

I'd say he's a 6/10 psl. He'd still get pussies without his fame and status.

Basedshaman lol

Attachments

• 1544306572106.png
    1544306572106.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 76
Are you guys kidding me, or are you really that soft? The man looks like a melted chimpanzee-human hybrid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Are you guys kidding me, or are you really that soft? The man looks like a melted chimpanzee-human hybrid.

Sorry to break it to you but he mogs you, in that case you have lesser of a face than a "melted chimpanzee-human hybrid"

his rating is irrelevant

a girl im talking to has friends that hes fucked

the screams I heard when some teens thought he was somewhere outside in toronto was insane

not even a 10/10 would get that kind of attention

when youre famous like he is it just doesnt matter lmfao

6/10 PSL by the way!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Sorry to break it to you but he mogs you, in that case you have lesser of a face than a "melted chimpanzee-human hybrid"

I'm blackpilled and I know that I'm unattractive overall, but from a purely aesthetic standpoint, I still have difficulty believing this. He has NCT, no ogee curve, terrible cheekbones, poor brow ridge, and overall has very little angularity. If he didn't have a beard covering half of his face, he'd look full potato.

I'm blackpilled and I know that I'm unattractive overall, but from a purely aesthetic standpoint, I still have difficulty believing this. He has NCT, no ogee curve, terrible cheekbones, poor brow ridge, and overall has very little angularity. If he didn't have a beard covering half of his face, he'd look full potato.

These things dont really matter too much, because he still has good harmony, a nice smile and and a good eye area either way

he looks decent, girls loved him when he was blowing up, sure he was competing against utter uggos like Lil Wayne but he always looked quite decent imo

These things dont really matter too much, because he still has good harmony, a nice smile and and a good eye area either way
He has NCT. He does not have a good eye area.

He has NCT. He does not have a good eye area.
Obviously not perfect, but still good. Looks very nice when smiling. He'd probably look somewhat better without NCT, but he still looks decent so it isn't a problem. Hence NCT doesn't always have to be a bad thing

Last edited: