I dont wanna go outside

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
im tired of going out and seeing people who have absolutely never done anything in their lives get laid just for existing while i have to bust my ass off only to die alone in the end.

because at the end of the day, what rly matters is getting laid. anything else is cope. sure health and money are important for a good lfe quality but they will never make you feel the way your oneitis does.

i dont feel particular rage at those who do get laid, but its a reminder that im a worthless subhuman with shitty genes and it increases my will to ROPE.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Pierrot, Mr Test and 2 others
same

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Retarded take.

Personally I don't want to go outside because I can't stand people.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and InnerVoid
im tired of going out and seeing people who have absolutely never done anything in their lives get laid just for existing while i have to bust my ass off only to die alone in the end.

because at the end of the day, what rly matters is getting laid. anything else is cope. sure health and money are important for a good lfe quality but they will never make you feel the way your oneitis does.

i dont feel particular rage at those who do get laid, but its a reminder that im a worthless subhuman with shitty genes and it increases my will to ROPE.
What do you "bust your ass" exactly do, you sit on a looksmaxing forum and whining all day that you can't get a gf

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
What do you "bust your ass" exactly do, you sit on a looksmaxing forum and whining all day that you can't get a gf
i do some other things that waste lots of grey matter