I don't want sex, i just want love

R

RomanianCel

Banned
I look good but i just never wanted to just have sex just for pleasure.
I even had matches on dating apps with girls who wanted casual sex but i just blocked them because i want to find a virgin, high iq girl who can understand me and my sad chilhood and who i am as a person now.
I was bullied everyday, alcoholic dad who beat me, suicidal mother who had cancer

I'm a neet(i can't keep a job , so i'm doing blackhat hacking to survive) , a loser from the society pov, ex amateur boxer .. i was good but i have high myopia with risk to be blind if i get hit.. so over..
I never had friends , i was between the 4 walls my whole life and i still don't want friends, i just want a girlfriend who is able to love me and see who i am , i don't even want to be liked for my face, i always try to look ,,bad'' in photos with a ,,deep'' bio .. hopefully to make a ,,weird'' girl to be interested in me

The thing is i'm possesive , or that's what they say
But, i don't have female friends and i don't want to, i don't go out, and i don't talk with the opposite sex , i want a girlfriend who also doesn' t have male friends and is just with me, me and her going to the mountains, partying together, cuddling.. I don't like the hook-up culture , it disgust me.. the life is not worth living without a girl who is able to love you and be with you all the time.

I will do anything for a girl like that.. But i don't think feminine girls are able to truly love because their biology it's anti love.. wanting a big male, confident, dominant.. it's just.. superficial and not romantic..to animalistic and primitive
I think tomboys/masculine girls(with more prenatal t) or girls who have mental issues are able to love, because they are different and maybe want something else .. i can't take it anymore, i want to be loved.
I want an assertive girl to just tell me how much she love me, how much she care about me and that i'm a stupid idiot and she will never leave me.

I don't want to act confident, i don' t want to not be able to be vulnerable or to play games to have someone, i want to be myself.
I think i'm also a little submissive? I want the girl to initiate, her to hug me from the behind..
I also have selective empathy.. if a 4 y old child died smashed by a train in front of me i would not feel nothing.. i can 't feel something for someone who doesn't love me or i don't love.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, 2ndChico, Themanletauticel123 and 20 others
BRUH
DNRD
BUT AGREE WITH TITLE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2ndChico, OneCopDayKepRopAway, CarrotMaxxer and 9 others
BRUH
DNRD
BUT AGREE WITH TITLE
Also

"I don't want sex for pleasure"
GIF by Carol's Daughter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, bloomercel, sub3cel and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, nigkook, LooksThinker and 4 others
i want sex with someone that i love for the bonding , i don't care about ejaculating..
Well obviously duh lol

The only difference between sex with a foid u love and a stranger is that u won't feel post nut clarity afterwards

You also feel more comfortable

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and thegiganigga
I even had matches on dating apps with girls who wanted casual sex but i just blocked them because i want to find a virgin, high iq girl who can understand me and my sad chilhood and who i am as a person now.
I was bullied everyday, alcoholic dad who beat me, suicidal mother who had cancer

I'm a neet , a loser from the society pov, ex amateur boxer .. i was good but i have high myopia with risk to be blind if i get hit.. so over..
I never had friends , i was between the 4 walls my whole life and i still don't want friends, i just want a girlfriend who is able to love me and see who i am , i don't even want to be liked for my face, i always try to look ,,bad'' in photos with a ,,deep'' bio .. hopefully to make a ,,weird'' girl to be interested in me

But, i don't have female friends and i don't want to, i don't go out, and i don't talk with the opposite sex , i want a girlfriend who also doesn' t have male friends and is just with me, me and her going to the mountains, partying together, cuddling.. I don't like the hook-up culture , it disgust me.. the life is not worth living without a girl who is able to love you and be with you all the time.

I will do anything for a girl like that.. But i don't think feminine girls are able to truly love because their biology it's anti love.. wanting a big male, confident, dominant.. it's just.. superficial and not romantic..to animalistic and primitive
I think tomboys/masculine girls or girls who have mental issues are able to love, because they are different .. i can't take it anymore, i want to be loved.
I want an assertive girl to just tell me how much she love me, how much she care about me and that i'm a stupid idiot and she will never leave me.

I don't want to act confident, i don' t want to not be able to be vulnerable or to play games to have someone, i want to be myself.
I think i'm also a little submissive? I want the girl to initiate, her to hug me from the behind..
I also have selective empathy.. if a 4 y old child died smashed by a train i would not feel nothing.. i can 't feel something for someone who doesn't love me or i don't love.
Twin

What a subhuman

What a subhuman
i respect you for having the mental strength to not kill yourself despite the bad situation that you are in.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
@n9wiff @maxxmclooks @Seth Walsh @vinn98 @Esteban1997 @Hardrada @socialcel @futureashtray @socialcel @MA_ascender @yeeyeeslayer @The Heartless @silencio @UZB_Strebl @lowtiernormiechad @Azonin @Willmogulater @arabcelxxx @Lookologist003 @moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Good read, I agree

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
@Korea @iblamejews @Copeful @Pei @Cutecel2001 @ferfdd @Alt Number 3 @Sub0 @Lokki @MikeMew'sBitch @Runawaytictac @hirochan @EggKing @Azonin

did read, i feel bad for you man

sometimes i think like this too, and i think there is no good value girls left but i want to believe there still is

better times are coming man, i promise u, just stay strong brah:feelspanties:

You’re a good boy.

@Madridista @wackedchives @<6PSLcel @Tabula Rasa @liberiangrimreaper @wsada @GabachoCopium @97baHater @cyprian_tomaszewski @alien @gribsufer1 @Sexually Disabled @MostGLSlayer

Well obviously duh lol

The only difference between sex with a foid u love and a stranger is that u won't feel post nut clarity afterwards

You also feel more comfortable
I'm drunk everyday to cope.

• So Sad
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway, 5.5psl and Autismcel
did read, i feel bad for you man

sometimes i think like this too, and i think there is no good value girls left but i want to believe there still is

better times are coming man, i promise u, just stay strong brah:feelspanties:
I'm drinking everyday to cope

• +1
Reactions: mogcell

I'm a neet(i can't keep a job , so i'm doing blackhat hacking to survive) , a loser from the society pov, ex amateur boxer .. i was good but i have high myopia with risk to be blind if i get hit.. so over..

I think tomboys/masculine girls(with more prenatal t) or girls who have mental issues are able to love, because they are different and maybe want something else .. i can't take it anymore, i want to be loved.

I also have selective empathy.. if a 4 y old child died smashed by a train in front of me i would not feel nothing.. i can 't feel something for someone who doesn't love me or i don't love.
u mog me so i dnrd

i hope larp but if not then stop now u fucker

no woman wants an alcoholic man
I can stop in an instant, i once had a girl who liked me and i stopped drinking instantly.
I drink only to cope with being alone and unloved, without alcohol i would have killed someone
I wouldn' t drink if i had a gf who love me

• JFL
I can stop in an instant, i once had a girl who liked me and i stopped drinking instantly.
I drink only to cope with being alone and unloved, without alcohol i would have killed someone
mf drinking is not going to help your ass, it will only make ur life more miserable

i drank 2 months straight last summer and i promise it was not glorious

pls stop man, or at least decrease it gradually

mf drinking is not going to help your ass, it will only make ur life more miserable

i drank 2 months straight last summer and i promise it was not glorious

pls stop man, or at least decrease it gradually
I'm 22y old, i drink from when i was 12 y old.

• Woah
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
competition of who was the most miserable life, nice
ah, here comes mister fucking top model chad to talk down on the two loser incels, only on looksmax dot org :lul:😢:feelshah::sneaky::confused::(;):forcedsmile::lul::D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:;);):forcedsmile::lul::lul::confused::trepidation::(:(:forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::LOL::D:LOL::ROFLMAO::confused::(:forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::(

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: mog me in life quality :lul::lul::lul:😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢:feelshah::feelshah::love::love::love::feelswhy:👥❤️❤️:feelswah::soy::ogre::soy::feelsuhh::feelshah::hnghn::hnghn::):p:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:
i look good, but i can't use it, i don't leave the home, i want love not sex , i can't have a job, i don't have nothing and i' m drunk everyday

i have what you want and you have what i want, opposite poles.

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxmclooks
ah, here comes mister fucking top model chad to talk down on the two loser incels, only on looksmax dot org :lul:😢:feelshah::sneaky::confused::(;):forcedsmile::lul::D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile:;);):forcedsmile::lul::lul::confused::trepidation::(:(:forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::LOL::D:LOL::ROFLMAO::confused::(:forcedsmile::lul::forcedsmile::(
hell nah, i never talk down to my friends

just thought that was funny

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Read everything. We're on the same page. I want romantic love, not mere sex. The problem is that most girls want to have fun. They don't care about commitment or responsibility. If you give them too much love, they feel suffocated and leave. They feel pressured by romance.

I think this isn't only a girl's problem, though. Us guys are so desperate for affection that we cling like a glue to any girl that gives us a scintilla of attention.

The only solution I see is to become less romantic, unfortunately. Unless you happen to find a truly romantic girl, which is one in millions, romance will eat you alive.

• +1
Read everything. We're on the same page. I want romantic love, not mere sex. The problem is that most girls want to have fun. They don't care about commitment or responsibility. If you give them too much love, they feel suffocated and leave. They feel pressured by romance.

I think this isn't only a girl's problem, though. Us guys are so desperate for affection that we cling like a glue to any girl that gives us a scintilla of attention.

The only solution I see is to become less romantic, unfortunately. Unless you happen to find a truly romantic girl, which is one in millions, romance will eat you alive.
over. i will die

wow ur such a sensitive young man

Why can't you keep a job? I stopped reading there.

Why can't you keep a job? I stopped reading there.
autistic, schizoid, misantrophe, i can't talk to people more than ,, hi'' i was fired from 3 jobs because i don't talk to coworkers and i won't intend to do it.
nobody keep a weirdo

• +1
I agree, but ur kinda soft for an eastern euro. If u were a westerner I would understand.

Very relatable

real

Governments should provide free prostitutes to incels / romantically deprived men for free and as often per year as they want, loneliness is an actual medical phenomenon which has significant, preventable, negative health effects.