I don’t want to hear you cunts complain if you don’t have acne

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
You fucking ungrateful cunts, your genetically blessed enough to have clear skin with no pimples yet you still complain
I can’t even fucking walk to the shops or go to school without getting a dirty look due to my fucked up skin, and I’m not talking about a few little pimples every month I’m talking about a couple cysts every next week, you can be balding, short, curry, weak chin, shit eyes or whatever but if your skin is clear no one is going to look down on you and think your a diseased goblin, seriously if I see a recsssed chin guy or a balding manlet I don’t grimmece but when they see my fucked skin they think there better then me

screw all fuck all you clear skin dogs I am going to go look in the mirror again for the 15th time this day and just look in despair at my disgusting skin

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Julius, volcelfatcel and 8 others
guess im entitled to complain then

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10615
Accutane worked wonders bro acne is a bitch. Fucked with my head for years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, RoundHouse and Deleted member 10615
Nah bro I’m paranoid about that, accutane fucked up native he is balding now, I most likely wouldn’t go bald but that is still a major risk I’m not willing to take

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston
We're on the same boat i had severe acne (whole face red) throughout puberty , although i wasnt bullied for it the psychological damage it did is irreversible ,i fixed it with diet but i still have scars .
accutane doesnt fix the cause

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10615
We're on the same boat i had severe acne (whole face red) throughout puberty , although i wasnt bullied for it the psychological damage it did is irreversible ,i fixed it with diet but i still have scars .

The cause is genes bro, there are people out there who can eat whatever they like and they don’t get a single pimple but there are other people out there who can do everything right yet still breakout and get cysts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel, datboijj and Deleted member 7651
The cause is genes bro, there are people out there who can eat whatever they like and they don’t get a single pimple but there are other people out there who can do everything right yet still breakout and get cysts
im still convinced (after listening to a doctor) that my cause for acne is that my tonsils were removed at a young age , it was thought that tonsils have no function however they are important to absorb toxins , having nowhere to go these toxins come out on the skin , acne is nothing but a redflag that there is something wrong with the body .

Supporting my claim is the fact that nobody in my family has ever had their tonsils removed or severe acne as mine .

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You fucking ungrateful cunts, your genetically blessed enough to have clear skin with no pimples yet you still complain
I can’t even fucking walk to the shops or go to school without getting a dirty look due to my fucked up skin, and I’m not talking about a few little pimples every month I’m talking about a couple cysts every next week, you can be balding, short, curry, weak chin, shit eyes or whatever but if your skin is clear no one is going to look down on you and think your a diseased goblin, seriously if I see a recsssed chin guy or a balding manlet I don’t grimmece but when they see my fucked skin they think there better then me

screw all fuck all you clear skin dogs I am going to go look in the mirror again for the 15th time this day and just look in despair at my disgusting skin

Same but replace acne with being bald since 12

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
Nah bro I’m paranoid about that, accutane fucked up native he is balding now, I most likely wouldn’t go bald but that is still a major risk I’m not willing to take
If native is bald now, it's not because of accutane but because of his subhuman genetic
Blast it or ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

do you want to change faces with me?

• +1

I have had acne everyday of my life ever since I was 14, im fucking 20 now, it sucks so much

• +1

wash your face then

• WTF
Reactions: isis_Bleach

Ion care it fixed my acne
Pick your poison. No sides for me.

• +1
Have you tried eating more healthy? Eating more fruits and veggies?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lejend and Deleted member 10615
Have you tried eating more healthy? Eating more fruits and veggies?
I’m 16 and can’t do the shopping it would be very hard to base my diet around my skin there are no good foods that don’t cause acne but yeah I will give it a try

wash your face then
are you taking the fucking piss? I wash my face with a cleanser and use to use really good products and it did little to nothing for me ofc I have washed my face before and still do

I have had acne everyday of my life ever since I was 14, im fucking 20 now, it sucks so much
Bro it’s fucking shit, so many people take normal skin for granted, and we have to live our life with this fucking disgusting diesase, how the fuck isn’t there a cure for this plague yet

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, TsarTsar444 and casadebanho
sometimes I imagine turning really fucking small like nano size and go into my pores to excavate those fucking oil glands

• +1
are you taking the fucking piss? I wash my face with a cleanser and use to use really good products and it did little to nothing for me ofc I have washed my face before and still do
JFL if you washed your face you wouldn't have acne!

Obviously I'm joking autist

• +1
Last time i had acne i was 14yo

• +1
Have you thought of shaving of your skin, and letting a new layer grow?

worked for joker

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Heguldus
I’m 16 and can’t do the shopping it would be very hard to base my diet around my skin there are no good foods that don’t cause acne but yeah I will give it a try
At least you'll get your acne out of the way early, I was 17 when mine hit and I had to go to uni with red dots all over my face.

• +1
I feel you, I had severe acne for 3 years, since i was 13, but now its clearing up, and I know how condescending it sounds to say drink water, wash your face, eat healthy, because there are tons of clear skin faggots who could literally rub fried chicken grease on their face after eating KFC for the 5th time in a day and still be clear, it's like 90% genetics, 10% under your control.
Some things to cope:
- Routine is key, ik you said you wash with cleanser and stuff but just to reiterate
- Cleanse in morning, then Vit C, then Moisturise, then sunscreen
- Cleanse in evening, then retinol, then spot treatment, then moisturise
- Lots and lots of water, avoid dairy (specifically milk) and sugar like the plague
- Healthy foods, no processed and high sodium foods
- Your skin will age better if you have acne (most likely)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and CertBroly
Same bro, same, acne ruined my life
IMG 20210425 205634886

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
literally just wash your face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
how about you do something to fix it

you snooze you lose i did antibiotics and continued skincare after that and my acne is almost gone (just red spots, no actual pimples/hard bumps under skin)

• +1

And not a single word was readen

I have acne AND dermatitis
that means I can't even retina my face, because the spots where I have dermatitis will fucking burn

• +1
i need to hop on accutane

• +1
I don't have horrible acne but my skin is far from flawless or anything remarkable, prob getting on a routine soon or something and dermaroll in the future.

• +1
I feel you, I had severe acne for 3 years, since i was 13, but now its clearing up, and I know how condescending it sounds to say drink water, wash your face, eat healthy, because there are tons of clear skin faggots who could literally rub fried chicken grease on their face after eating KFC for the 5th time in a day and still be clear, it's like 90% genetics, 10% under your control.
Some things to cope:
- Routine is key, ik you said you wash with cleanser and stuff but just to reiterate
- Cleanse in morning, then Vit C, then Moisturise, then sunscreen
- Cleanse in evening, then retinol, then spot treatment, then moisturise
- Lots and lots of water, avoid dairy (specifically milk) and sugar like the plague
- Healthy foods, no processed and high sodium foods
- Your skin will age better if you have acne (most likely)
Thanks bro, I will save this and listen to what you said and try get some more improvements

• +1
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe
I don't have horrible acne but my skin is far from flawless or anything remarkable, prob getting on a routine soon or something and dermaroll in the future.
Your skin is fine bro, but yeah you should have a routine as should everyone so they age better and make there skin look above average

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Your skin is fine bro, but yeah you should have a routine as should everyone so they age better and make there skin look above average
Nah my skin is pretty shit when you get close I have scars and pimples but they're noticeable at a close distance.

Most people won't see them though unless they get close which is better than what you guys have. Dermarolling will fix that shit but red cystic acne is fucking sad man, accutane is the only way then.

• +1

relatable