I don’t want to hear you cunts complain if you don’t have shit orbitals

D

Deleted member 8165

bad eyebrow plucker according to makingithappen
You fucking ungrateful cunts, your genetically blessed enough to have positive orbital vector with no eyebagss yet you still complain
I can’t even fucking walk to the shops or go to school without getting a dirty look due to my fucked up undereyes, and I’m not talking about a few little black shadows every month I’m talking about a couple shadows every next week, you can be balding, short, curry, weak chin, shit acne or whatever but if your undereyes are good no one is going to look down on you and think your a diseased goblin, seriously if I see a recsssed chin guy or a balding manlet I don’t grimmece but when they see my fucked orbitals they think they re better then me

screw all fuck all you orbital having dogs I am going to go look in the mirror again for the 15th time this day and just look in despair at my disgusting eyebags
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, Kristin and 3 others
i have horrible eye bags tbh
a lot people have commented on them

• So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 8165
You fucking ungrateful cunts, your genetically blessed enough to have positive orbital vector with no eyebagss yet you still complain
I can’t even fucking walk to the shops or go to school without getting a dirty look due to my fucked up undereyes, and I’m not talking about a few little black shadows every month I’m talking about a couple shadows every next week, you can be balding, short, curry, weak chin, shit acne or whatever but if your undereyes are good no one is going to look down on you and think your a diseased goblin, seriously if I see a recsssed chin guy or a balding manlet I don’t grimmece but when they see my fucked orbitals they think they re better then me

screw all fuck all you orbital having dogs I am going to go look in the mirror again for the 15th time this day and just look in despair at my disgusting eyebags
Huh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165

Under eye fillers + concealer .

You been here how long now and havn't got that down?

• JFL
Under eye fillers + concealer .

You been here how long now and havn't got that down?

• Woah
Reactions: Gaia262
shit copypasta

I have subhuman recessed orbitals that give me dark circles, everyone always tells me to get more sleep brutal

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
At least you can breath, faggot

• JFL