I don’t want to live anymore

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
I feel constantly schizo (scared , confuse , angry ) don’t know what’s happening it’s over

This happen to my door I hate my life I have no motivation to do anything rn

IMG 0340

@HTN_Mentalcel I hate the Jews I don’t want to rope but I don’t want to live I want to fall asleep and not awake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, deadmanwalking, slavicpsycho and 3 others
I am deteriorateing I am loseimg brain cells my thoughts are getting less focused more confuseing

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and slavicpsycho
Someone help me it’s over I can’t stand anything it’s all seems evil

I’m cry for help there is no one who can help I am alone in this fucking world

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Klasik01
But I thought superior people always wanted to live and have motivation?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and moreroidsmoredates
But I thought superior people always wanted to live and have motivation?
View attachment 2781801
this jew world make no sense , my brain dysfunctioning rn i can wreally think well i my thougths not workign i just feel one thing and that is a deep hatred sadness headahce and longing to be free from this suffering

in dont even know what to type i cant think of anything i ran out of thoughts i feel its the end

The material world is a joke controlled by the devil (joos), you should put most of your effort into transcending spiritually, find Jesus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and HTN_Mentalcel
I feel constantly schizo (scared , confuse , angry ) don’t know what’s happening it’s over

View attachment 2781797

@HTN_Mentalcel I hate the Jews I don’t want to rope but I don’t want to live I want to fall asleep and not awake
Did you punch a hole in your door

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
The material world is a joke controlled by the devil (joos), you should put most of your effort into transcending spiritually, find Jesus.
He's scared because he took the COVID vaccine and I'm a bit scared too tbh

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

View attachment 2781797

I feel you bro keep fighting never give up!!!

• Hmm...
listen to this every single fucking day i wake up first thinh i do is i ave to put tape on my eyelids for 30 minutes (on weekend for a few hours) oterwsie my eyelids get all wierd . i check my eyelids throughout the day but when i look in phone relfectionn i look subhuman and want to rope

i have no friend , i have no girl and am virgin , i have little connection to my family . every time in public i hget heigtmogged . people hate me . i feel scared of so many things dont know whats happening

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking, slavicpsycho and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
nothing matters i cannot feel happy

jbs texting me doesnt cheer me up them foids i dont like them

might rope tbh if bad mental health ages me to post-prime

• Hmm...
same here
i ave like multiple personality and i dont feel like myself a lot

i have no memory

i am so weird in te past i was very impulsive did very bad mistakes still dont udnerstand why but i was posessed

• +1
might rope tbh if bad mental health ages me to post-prime
Use your schizo powers into find a legit anti-ageing source

• +1
someting is trying to kill me , something manipulateing me rn , like i see it trying to kill me

parasite ? subconsious ? what

• So Sad
  • +1
i ave like multiple personality and i dont feel like myself a lot

i have no memory

i am so weird in te past i was very impulsive did very bad mistakes still dont udnerstand why but i was posessed
I FACE EXACTLY THE SAME BRO

I literally regret something I did just few days ago I'M SWITCHING MY PERSONALITIES NON-STOP idk how to be achieve mental stability anymore

• +1
I FACE EXACTLY THE SAME BRO

I literally regret something I did just few days ago I'M SWITCHING MY PERSONALITIES NON-STOP idk how to be achieve mental stability anymore
wen i say i did really weird things i mean it ill pm u

• +1
You accidentally ate seed oils

• +1
I hate normies so much. They NEVER get bored, unlike me, who gets bored every single day, for most of the day as well. They're always out partying or doing something fun. They always write dumb retarded comments on YouTube videos. They're obsessed with social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, efidescontinuado and Youㅤ
I hate normies so much. They NEVER get bored, unlike me, who gets bored every single day, for most of the day as well. They're always out partying or doing something fun. They always write dumb retarded comments on YouTube videos. They're obsessed with social media.
Fuck normies

• +1
I’m also a genetic reject.

It’s ok buddy, death will set us free one day.