Banana ★ 🍌
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2025
- Posts
- 3,937
- Reputation
- 6,152
i just don't like the idea of being around family they are not abusive or anything i just don't fuck with them and don't feel any connection with them
My dream is to move to Miami or LA by myself in an apartment away from my family with a decent amount of money and be somewhat famous, but I just don't fuck with my family. I just want to be famous and cut them off
And I also want to be isolated, alone by myself, in a penthouse listening to music all day, watching TV, and using this forum all day
My dream is to move to Miami or LA by myself in an apartment away from my family with a decent amount of money and be somewhat famous, but I just don't fuck with my family. I just want to be famous and cut them off
And I also want to be isolated, alone by myself, in a penthouse listening to music all day, watching TV, and using this forum all day