I don't want to wake up anymore

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I just can't take it, not anymore.
The world is so big, I'm nothing but a vulnerable mortal.

The only thing I wish is to fly, I've always dreamed of flying through the sky...

Because it's the most surreal thing, all the people from the ground will look up and look at you and be stunned.

While you break every rule known to man, and ascend above the hard and cruel logic of reality.

When I fly and look at all the people below me, than I can happily die, knowing that I did something beyond possiblity, something you could only dream of.

@Pierrot @viniciz @sub5c3l @vermillioncorefan @randomop

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, vermillioncorefan, optimisticzoomer and 4 others

The only thing I wish is to fly, I've always dreamed of flying through the sky...

Because it's the most surreal thing, all the people from the ground will look up and look at you and be stunned.

While you break every rule known to man, and ascend above the hard and cruel logic of reality.

When I fly and look at all the people below me, than I can happily die, knowing that I did something beyond possiblity, something you could only dream of.

So yeah u will surrender and finnaly you gonna wake up what can make this happen is aajonus vonderplanitz diet and sleeping all day u gonna get dreams that u can control i figure out method how to make dreams become your world

Nobody will remember us after death

Maybe I’m ok with that

But I can’t think rn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld, Narcissus🥀 and Pierrot

Man don’t give up. It gets better. You will fly someday

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and Narcissus🥀
Jfl at you
You don't exist
I am the only real being in this reality

It sounds fcking cliche but give it a chance. At least see. Take the bet and keep going

Nobody will remember us after death

Maybe I’m ok with that

But I can’t think rn
I don't care if I die
I'm afraid I'm the only one who would stay alive, I can't bear loss.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot
Man don’t give up. It gets better. You will fly someday
Maybe some day, I'll experience what it's like to soar in the skies.

• +1
Late Night thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Pierrot
if you fly off a tall building you can say you flew for a few seconds, not telling you to do this btw

I don't care if I die
I'm afraid I'm the only one who would stay alive, I can't bear loss.
Bro whatever happens you gotta keep your head up, keep going. There is light at the end of tunnel man I’m sure

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Bro whatever happens you gotta keep your head up, keep going. There is light at the end of tunnel man I’m sure
What happens after we die?
No one knows.
I only fear loneliness

• Hmm...
travelling by jetpack should be as common as bikes by now. Technology has stagnated badly

No one knows.
I only fear loneliness
We’ll figure it out I guess, sooner or later.
That’s why we gotta appreciate the shit we got in this life mate even if it’s often rough

• +1
travelling by jetpack should be as common as bikes by now. Technology has stagnated badly
It's about breaking the laws of reality and doing something magical.

No one knows.
I only fear loneliness
Nothing just an empty black silent eternal void most probably. I wish if Christianity and Islam were true we could go back and see our loved once again. I wish.

• +1
In less than twenty, thirty years max we will have Ai smarter than all humans, the way humans are smarter than bugs.

They will solve all our problems, and you can live in VR and do whatever you want. Aging, perfectly solved. VR, perfectly solved. Organizing fun social clubs, super intelligent Ai can solve that too.

Hang on, Friend.