I doxx myself and talk dementedly about going ER

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
Everytime I post here I make it a little bit likelier that someone irl will figure it out. The chance that my social life will never be the same and the odds that my pals will cast me aside as an incorrigible piece of work increase with each additional attempt to express my most deep-held desires to vaguely intrigued audiences. The future employer who frowns and shakes his head in judgment rather than shaking my hand or the potential partner who shivers in disgust and gives me the cold shoulder instead of yieldingly resting her head onto mine. Yet I don't care because my dreams are as dead as my closest family and my friends are as imaginary as my most grandiose ambitions.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, M-1014, The Grinch and 1 other person
I dislike homicidal types.
Looksmaxing is mainly for guys that want to improve their looks to have better results with women and be treated with more respect by other men. That's it.

The Elliot Rodger types are fringe even here. They're unfortunately damaging the image of our community. There should be a separate section for people like you.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Everytime I post here I make it a little bit likelier that someone irl will figure it out. The chance that my social life will never be the same and the odds that my pals will cast me aside as an incorrigible piece of work increase with each additional attempt to express my most deep-held desires to vaguely intrigued audiences. The future employer who frowns and shakes his head in judgment rather than shaking my hand or the potential partner who shivers in disgust and gives me the cold shoulder instead of yieldingly resting her head onto mine. Yet I don't care because my dreams are as dead as my closest family and my friends are as imaginary as my most grandiose ambitions.
aight

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Looksmaxing is mainly for guys that want to improve their looks to have better results with women and be treated with more respect by other men. That's it.

The Elliot Rodger types are fringe even here. They're unfortunately damaging the image of our community. There should be a separate section for people like you.
go to the looksmaxxing section and cope you ugly troll like faggot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Grinch, Eriot Lodger, GabachoCopium and 1 other person

I represent the silent majority. I express sympathy more than most, yet I've always made it clear that it's completely unviable for me to carry out such an act. I'm not the man for the job, but rather a cheerleader for my own spiritual fulfilment.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Madridista
bro thinks he has friends:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista, moggathon and Maalik
bro thinks he has friends:feelskek:
Lmao no, didn't you read the last sentence? I said my friends are imaginary. My social circle is smaller than your NPEL on Ritalin my dude. Nothing new here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
Lmao no, didn't you read the last sentence? I said my friends are imaginary. My social circle is smaller than your NPEL on Ritalin my dude. Nothing new here.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
mirin that u think i can achieve an erection

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Didn't read a molecule but I'll just rep to keep your mogger post to rep going

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: insufferableincel and Eriot Lodger