I dreamed about Opry's girlfriend being a whore and having sex with me

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
We were on a kind of club waiting for someone. And then Opry comes in front of us to teach us something. I remember he would try to say jokes to not make the speech too boring but the jokes were unfunny and no one around me was laughing. He then tried to continue the joke and no one laughed again and he felt embarrassed. I was laughing at his autism. The way he talked was very aspie like some 14 yo doing a exposition in front of his classmates.

It was break time and he went inside of one of the rooms behind him. I just went directly to him to talk to him because I could. He looked amazing and was very chill. Still was very aspie lol. Then he introduced me to his fiancee. I expected her to be some stacy but she was a tranny looking becky wearing white clothes. We shake hands and I left.

Then Opry was talking to someone on his phone and told me this person wanted to talk to me too. His voice sounded familiar but didn't recognized him and didn't understand what he was saying. I gave his phone back, Opry left and I didn't see him again.

Then his gf comes to me and says she wants to fuck. We fucked like two times. She looked uglier and older without makeup. After sex she comes to me and says she loves me and want to be with me. I told her I wouldn't do such thing to Opry. She just laughed and asked me yes or not. I told her no and she left. After that a guy congratulated me for losing my virginity and group of gangsters told me to get the fuck out of there or they will beat my ass.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ulose22, LordSergiXX63, bululu_87 and 9 others
tales from mumbai schizophrenia facility

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22, Deleted member 39692, bululu_87 and 9 others
sounds like a good ass dream

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
sounds like a good ass dream
Had one where my massive booty blonde oneitis (5’4ft) and I were in our high school at the time and she was completely naked and oiled up (unironically) but only our silhouettes were visible…
She was sensually and suggestively with a “fuck me” look in her eyes sucking my big veiny cock and I was enjoying it and then put my hand under her chin and forcibly turned her on her back and lastly pulling her lucious long hair so she looks at the sky humping this bitch, and she was screaming like a whore. Absolute anhilation:feelswhy: good times

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22 and Patris
Had one where my massive booty blonde oneitis (5’4ft) and I were in our high school at the time and she was completely naked and oiled up (unironically) but only our silhouettes were visible…
View attachment 2703153
She was sensually and suggestively with a “fuck me” look in her eyes sucking my big veiny cock and I was enjoying it and then put my hand under her chin and forcibly turned her on her back and lastly pulling her lucious long hair so she looks at the sky humping this bitch, and she was screaming like a whore. Absolute anhilation:feelswhy: good times
sounds like the greatest wet dream. I also have sexual dreams involving my ex classmates but never of the same caliber as yours. With my crushes I've only dreamed about kissing them or grabbing their hands. Pretty romantic stuff which funnily enough I have never thought in real life. I'm very cold

sounds like the greatest wet dream. I also have sexual dreams involving my ex classmates but never of the same caliber as yours. With my crushes I've only dreamed about kissing them or grabbing their hands. Pretty romantic stuff which funnily enough I have never thought in real life. I'm very cold
Same I may be an edge lord but I’m pretty romantic. Had one where my crush at primary school had you know one of those shitty flower parts from the rose falling down and she is covered in them

Same I may be an edge lord but I’m pretty romantic. Had one where my crush at primary school had you know one of those shitty flower parts from the rose falling down and she is covered in them
that's pretty poetic

• Love it
View attachment 2703153
good times jfl. but fr some Dreams are so Amazing bro its brutal

• Love it
JFL me too. I once dreamed that I was talking to my oneitis and I jizzed mid convo. We were both clothed I was just very excited lmao

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12 and the_nextDavidLaid