I dreamt of Sean O'Pry

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
HAHAHA I'm not even kidding. It happened a few minutes ago

It was a younger version of him. I was at this weird school museum and he was sitting next to me and beatboxing. When he was done everyone clapped.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1680, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
When he was done clapping your cheeks everyone clapped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Zeta ascended, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3202, LordNorwood and 2 others
giphy.gif

It was amazing

Gudrus me.

My comment is serious: you most likely want to try the other side or should do so.

At worst it'll be just one moment that you can move on from but in the best case you'd have access to a whole new set of experiences.

This comment isn't for you to debate tbh I'm just giving information, it may not even be your case, do your own thing. Just be aware you're not repressing a part of your sexuality with no reason and with it damage your mental health.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and AbandonShip
Gudrus me.

My comment is serious: you most likely want to try the other side or should do so.

At worst it'll be just one moment that you can move on from but in the best case you'd have access to a whole new set of experiences.

This comment isn't for you to debate tbh, it may not even be your case, do your own thing. Just be aware you're not repressing a part of your sexuality with no reason and with it damage your mental health.
It was just a dream bro JFL. Yeah I'm obsessed with him cause he's so cute and handsome and I wish I looked like him. But I'm not gay or anything, absolutely not.

It was just a dream bro JFL. Yeah I'm obsessed with him cause he's so cute and handsome and I wish I looked like him. But I'm not gay or anything, absolutely not.
As I said: you don't have to tell me what you are or not. I was just giving information that may or may not be helpful.

It is what it is boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
HAHAHA I'm not even kidding. It happened a few minutes ago

It was a younger version of him. I was at this weird school museum and he was sitting next to me and beatboxing. When he was done everyone clapped.
I used to dream of cucking him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 685
Just be happy, not so grumpy :LOL:

• +1
Fa...

• WTF
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3202
It's not gay when it's true

Thanks alot bro. Love you
I know man but. . . . . Try to just word it in a different way to where it doesn't sound like you want to make-out with him (or worse). . . . .

• +1
Noone:

Everyone on looksmax.me: FAG, that's gay bro, GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• JFL
I know man but. . . . . Try to just word it in a different way to where it doesn't sound like you want to make-out with him (or worse). . . . .
I will

I only dream of prime chico, i have crush on him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 685