I dropped out of a class to avoid of a female trash (my new name for women).

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold

So basically, i was ona “date” (more like just meet up cuz we shared a class together) with a hinge match who i ad been talking to for almost a month. She called me “beatiful looking”. Hwoever, she was still talking to on and off her ex, who she claims was abusive. He’s a tall white normie (not sure about tall but he’s def a white htn, i’m his curry counter part).

Anyway, we chat for a bit. Hwoever, i glance oger at her phone. she’s texting her ex, and she’s constantly texting him. Like she usually leaves me on delivered for hours, but she comes back to triple text me.

The reality is this, I got brutally mogged by this female trashes ex. He is a superior white. I forgot my place as a subhuman inferior curry, and chose to drop out of the class. I failed this class last semester so i need to retake it again.

The reality is, she wanted attention from em. She wanted me to simp for her. She didn’t ghost me after, i just started withdrawing (leaving her on feliveted for 6-12 hours, while i used to only do it for 3-4 before).

I told her i dropped out and we’ve been rather quite with eachother since.

TLDR: whore trash wanted to use me as attention. I said NOPE! Anyway, i might get a ltr soon so there’s that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, incel194012940 and Nick.Harte
bump

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Why would you not simply just move past her lmao. You dropped out because you got cucked out of fucking a whore in the class?

Why would you not simply just move past her lmao. You dropped out because you got cucked out of fucking a whore in the class?
She’s a whore so we would have probably fucked down the line, soemtikes this year, but i didn’t want to be mentally treated as a second option. And yes, yhat class was lame asf anyway (statsictixs)

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Nick.Harte