IQHcU.jpg
RawEggs26.jpg
raw-milk-1-e1563894986431.jpg
1051313607-deutsche-markenbutter-handelsklasse-2zSd9CnZya6.jpg
AdobeStock_190415650.jpeg
raw-pigs-brains-in-close-up-detail-ER93JH.jpg
Filet-Raw.jpg

ALL RAW AND UNPROCESSED

Do you guys think it is suicidal or dangerous?
Do you think it is based or just straight up dumb? let me know.

I do this for 2.5 months now and feel healthier than ever. I fart extremely rarely and i shit without any issues. i also see better and have a better conditioning. I only eat from my local farmer and not from the supermarket. I would occasionaly still eat bread or fruit tho. (Or crisps. candy.)

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto @looxmakser49 @NarcyChadlite @malignant @DharkDC @knajjd @Deliciadecu @Toodlydood @Copemaxxing @IncelWithNoLuck @thinwhiteduke @Mathafack @streege @her @Won'tStopNoodling @Toth's thot @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9699 and 12 others
cook it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, karbo, Deleted member 6997 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 9072 and WadlowMaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, OgreMaxxing and 4 others
Were not cavemen anymore, its not alpha to eat raw meat. Enjoy the tapeworms though dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, 5'8manlet, buckchadley31 and 8 others
it's safer though
Not sick after 2.5 months and wont get sick from it too.
Chance of supermarket meat is 1/40000 and from farmer grass fed beef close to impossible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9072
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2214
doubt you ate raw meat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6475
Were not cavemen anymore, its not alpha to eat raw meat. Enjoy the tapeworms though dumbass
Doesnt have anything to do with alpha or not. Cooked food is cancerogenic and harder to digest.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
raw eggs are cheap and very tasty, I ate 5 raw eggs everyday for half a year and never got sick

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 6475
raw eggs are cheap and very tasty, I ate 5 raw eggs everyday for half a year and never got sick
but muh salmonella :soy:
raw eggs taste 1000 times better than cooked ones
without salt anything just the egg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Screenshot 20210107 100500

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
It can create worms so dangerous

based moggers always eat alot of meat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
We’ve been eating cooked meat for millions of years its got nothing to do with the jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, karbo, OgreMaxxing and 5 others
We’ve been eating cooked meat for millions of years its got nothing to do with the jews
So what did we eat before fire.
You think those people died in masses because they didnt cook their food? Of course not.
Raw meat is the easiest to digest food.

And even if they cooked their food and not just had the fire to keep themselves warm - its a lot of work to do a fire in ancient times.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
but muh salmonella :soy:
raw eggs taste 1000 times better than cooked ones
without salt anything just the egg
the yolk tastes really good when its good quality indeed, the eggwhite tastes like semen though ngl

nowadays I have more time and I just cook eggs, but try to not destroy the yolk in the pan so that it is still runny, that way the white is cooked and your body can absorb the nutritents better, but the yellow part is still uncooked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and WadlowMaxxing
salmonella and e coli are memes. you're more likely to get sick going out in the rain than drinking a glass of properly processed raw milk. just make sure it was stored and processed properly and you'll be fine, don't listen to people itt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anticel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
You think those people died in masses because they didnt cook their food? Of course not.

And even if they cooked their food and not just had the fire to keep themselves warm - its a lot of work to do a fire in ancient times.
“Our human ancestors who began cooking sometime between 1.8 million and 400,000 years ago probably had more children who thrived, Wrangham says. Pounding and heating food “predigests” it, so our guts spend less energy breaking it down, absorb more than if the food were raw, and thus extract more fuel for our brains. “Cooking produces soft, energy-rich foods,” says Wrangham. Today we can’t survive on raw, unprocessed food alone, he says. We have evolved to depend upon cooked food.

To test his ideas, Wrangham and his students fed raw and cooked food to rats and mice. When I visited Wrangham’s lab at Harvard, his then graduate student, Rachel Carmody, opened the door of a small refrigerator to show me plastic bags filled with meat and sweet potatoes, some raw and some cooked. Mice raised on cooked foods gained 15 to 40 percent more weight than mice raised only on raw food.”

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

U realize fuck ton of people got infections back then and died right, and it wasn't until recent in history where food has been regulated for safety. Bro don't do something dumb for the negligible amount of nutrients you won't get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
“Our human ancestors who began cooking sometime between 1.8 million and 400,000 years ago probably had more children who thrived, Wrangham says. Pounding and heating food “predigests” it, so our guts spend less energy breaking it down, absorb more than if the food were raw, and thus extract more fuel for our brains. “Cooking produces soft, energy-rich foods,” says Wrangham. Today we can’t survive on raw, unprocessed food alone, he says. We have evolved to depend upon cooked food.

To test his ideas, Wrangham and his students fed raw and cooked food to rats and mice. When I visited Wrangham’s lab at Harvard, his then graduate student, Rachel Carmody, opened the door of a small refrigerator to show me plastic bags filled with meat and sweet potatoes, some raw and some cooked. Mice raised on cooked foods gained 15 to 40 percent more weight than mice raised only on raw food.”
Vitamin C gets completely destroyed by cooking
Carnitine Carnisine get destroyed by cooking

Cooked food tastes bad without some kind of seasoning/dressing

• +1
Reactions: anticel, AscendingHero, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
U realize fuck ton of people got infections back then and died right, and it wasn't until recent in history where food has been regulated for safety. Bro don't do something dumb for the negligible amount of nutrients you won't get.
As i said. Done it for 2.5 months. healthier than ever.
Stop listening to jews telling you what to eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and WadlowMaxxing
getting them from raw milk meats and cheeses you illiterate sand monkey
Maxresdefault

As i said. Done it for 2.5 months. healthier than ever.
Stop listening to jews telling you what to eat
I had the same mindset as u when I avoided electrolytes in water fasting and I got minor scurvy's. Don't try shit just cuz "muh jews" it's dumb. If ur concerned about missing vitamins and stuff just dose it or calculate ur daily needs properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I appreciate all the people that try to help me here. But i am convinced nothing will happen to me.
View attachment 915772

I had the same mindset as u when I avoided electrolytes and I got minor scurvy's. Don't try shit that just cuz "muh jews" it's dumb
Avoiding an essential fuel of your body isnt in anyway protestant its just dumb

tumblr_lv1cxes6l11qc4wzco1_500.gif

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10524 and WadlowMaxxing
I appreciate all the people that try to help me here. But i am convinced nothing will happen to me.

Avoiding an essential fuel of your body isnt in anyway protestant its just dumb

tumblr_lv1cxes6l11qc4wzco1_500.gif
I avoided it cuz of "you won't get all the benefits of water fasting brororo" and ur doing the same exact thing. Don't try to fix what isn't broken, if those vitamins were so essential that ur missing then dose. We've been cooking food before jews even existed just lol.

We've been cooking food before jews even existed
I dont believe this.

And my body isnt totally healthy. I got obese through a high carb diet and through cooked foods (transfats)

View attachment 915772

I had the same mindset as u when I avoided electrolytes in water fasting and I got minor scurvy's. Don't try shit just cuz "muh jews" it's dumb. If ur concerned about missing vitamins and stuff just dose it or calculate ur daily needs properly
Giga cope, It's impossible to get diseases nowdays from raw meat in Europe cause it's heavily monitored that the animals are healthy. In Germany there is a traditional raw pork meat thats eaten (forgot what it was) and it's completely safe cause the animals are controlled for diseases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
@TheEndHasNoEnd

As i said
It makes no sense that they would always go through the struggle of making a fire to destroy their food.

and transfats are created by heating plant oils (which is usually done to cook meat).

Giga cope, It's impossible to get diseases nowdays from raw meat in Europe cause it's heavily monitored that the animals are healthy. In Germany there is a traditional raw pork meat thats eaten (forgot what it was) and it's completely safe cause the animals are controlled for diseases
Screenshot 20210107 102956

Screenshot 20210107 102948

It makes no sense that they would always go through the struggle of making a fire to destroy their food.
To feel warm inside

and transfats are created by heating plant oils (which is usually done to cook meat).
U don't even have to use oils man

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
To feel warm
In nature. They would eat it right after killing the animal. The meat is still warm then obviously because the animal produced its own heat. Same with you. If you eat a nutritious diet u wont get cold for no reason (like vegans do).
U don't even have to use oils man
I did tho. Doesnt matter. Transfats made me an unhealthy fat slob filled with toxins. On raw meat i lost a lot more weight than with just low calories too btw. Hard to gain weight without carbs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 13787, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
In nature. They would eat it right after killing the animal. The meat is still warm then obviously because the animal produced its own heat.
Yeah and that's probably what caused a lot of deaths and made humans think of the idea of cooking food. The ice age started 2.4 million years ago and ended 11,500 years ago, I don't think I need to explain why cooking happened.

I did tho. Doesnt matter. Transfats made me an unhealthy fat slob filled with toxic.
Just. Don't. Use. Oils. Now.
Big surprise using oils are unhealthy

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
eggs and beef steak are less dangerous raw. Mince beef, chicken, pork and any kind of processed meat should always be cooked completely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6475
Yeah and that's probably what caused a lot of deaths
It makes no sense cause the bacteria in the food is beneficial. You already have it in your body aswell. Why would it kill you all of a sudden? And the "parasites" feed off of dead cells clumbed up in your stomach. They eat those and leave.

There is different types of parasites but those of a cow or a pig or a chicken are just symbionts that help you

Damn you are retarded, the salmonella cases are most likely gotten from icecream or rotten meat cause of the hot summer sun, i got salmonella once when i got shitty icecream, nothing to do with good regulation of raw meat
View attachment 915798View attachment 915799
Ur personal anecdotes + some irrelevant german tradition doesn't deny salmonella cases
"Symptoms of human salmonellosis include fever, diarrhoea and abdominal cramps. If it infects the bloodstream it can be life-threatening. Salmonella is commonly found in the intestines of healthy birds and mammals.

In foods, it is most frequently found in eggs and raw meat from pigs, turkeys and chickens. It can spread to humans through contaminated foods."
Also eating expired ice cream isn't nearly as bad as eating raw meats for long term like OP is planning. Ofc if he gets lucky enough nothing will happen, but I'm telling him it's not worth the risk.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 5969
Even if you believe in evolution, they say we were cooking meat even in caveman times.
This is stupid. Cooking gives it much more calories nutrients and flavours

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
all this to end up breathing through your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Even if you believe in evolution, they say we were cooking meat even in caveman times.
This is stupid. Cooking gives it much more calories nutrients and flavours
Several nutrients get destroyed while cooking. Why would it give it more calories without a plant oil? Makes 0 sense.
The cavemens for sure didnt extract seeds and heat them did they jfl.
And the flavours are by salt/pepper any type of seasoning really.

And as i already stated: MAKING FIRE WAS EXTREMELY HARD IN CAVEMAN TIMES JFL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WadlowMaxxing
Several nutrients get destroyed while cooking. Why would it give it more calories without a plant oil? Makes 0 sense.
The cavemens for sure didnt extract seeds and heat them did they jfl.
And the flavours are by salt/pepper any type of seasoning really.

And as i already stated: MAKING FIRE WAS EXTREMELY HARD IN CAVEMAN TIMES JFL
Its because the protein look it up