I eat food, I beat dick, I played sports, I play video games, I gave up on foids, I watch tranime

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
23,163
Reputation
32,973
All of that and I still feel empty, bored, and dissatisfied. Don’t confuse it with depression.

I’m so bored the only time I had fun lately was playing 1v1lol in class but I don’t have a computer so I’ll have to wait on my birthday
 
  • +1
Reactions: Luquier, lebanesedude, zudlife and 2 others
Bro
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zudlife, Erdafritnib and Thodian
Is your favorite colour perhaps gray?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
I’m so bored the only time I had fun lately was playing 1v1lol in class but I don’t have a computer so I’ll have to wait on my birthday
That shit was peak along with krunker and shell shocked
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
I’m confused

nah it’s a good color tho
What's your favorite colour then? People with similar circumstances like yours usually like gray that's why I brought it up
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
1000023078
 
All of that and I still feel empty, bored, and dissatisfied. Don’t confuse it with depression.

I’m so bored the only time I had fun lately was playing 1v1lol in class but I don’t have a computer so I’ll have to wait on my birthday
I relate bro ignore mfs replying with bs. Sorry about it
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
3
Views
31
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Replies
15
Views
53
nocajebudala
nocajebudala
ICXCLuvr
Replies
5
Views
33
tung34
tung34
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
14
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
30
Views
102
tansel
tansel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top