What games do I play on iphone

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
23,155
Reputation
32,964
I already beat gta, im not playing Minecraft, Roblox is ass if u want to recommend some games go ahead.

It’s ass all of it I want something to play until my PC comes in October 17th
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joeseminate and slaviccartfiend
jetpack joyride
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate and Amuzant
Honestly clash royale clash of clans.

Any clicking game where u buy shit to progress, theyre all entertaining.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate
I cannot even think of a good mobile game for ios without the help of porting/emulating/sideloading or p2p games.Might be hard for you but just wait for the pc bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
13
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
IronMike
Replies
3
Views
45
IronMike
IronMike
ICXCLuvr
Replies
3
Views
27
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Mooks Laxx
Replies
1
Views
27
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top