Bluepill I either look decently good or hideous

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
I can’t explain this. Legitimately feel like my face is drastically changing on a daily basis....

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Stop looking at the mirror, it flips ur face and makes u more attractive. For accurate image use front facing camera and take a photo outside in broad daylight.

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
Stop looking at the mirror, it flips ur face and makes u more attractive. For accurate image use front facing camera and take a photo outside in broad daylight.

I’m at school rn.

Basically what I look like
768E0338 F90B 4C0B 9409 A753C8DDEFB0

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Mirror doesnt make you more attractive. You brain will get used to the flipped image and tends to think that that is attractive. But in reality you dont

Fucked in the head

Fucked in the head

Banned
What's your midface ratio? Looks kinda low. Good jaw though, did you have any surgery before?

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
It’s pro
What's your midface ratio? Looks kinda low. Good jaw though, did you have any surgery before?
its pretty low. Never measured it because I don’t want to become insane over that too.

I’ll only had rhino. But that was some time ago. As you can see my nose is still fucked. I was unaware of psl before that and didn’t properly research it