I either look decently good or hideous

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
I can’t explain this. Legitimately feel like my face is drastically changing on a daily basis....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Stop looking at the mirror, it flips ur face and makes u more attractive. For accurate image use front facing camera and take a photo outside in broad daylight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TrynaBecomeChad
Stop looking at the mirror, it flips ur face and makes u more attractive. For accurate image use front facing camera and take a photo outside in broad daylight.
I don't think front camera is accurate.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
If you get laid reguraly then you are gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, San Salvador and TrynaBecomeChad

I’m at school rn.

Basically what I look like
768E0338 F90B 4C0B 9409 A753C8DDEFB0

• +1
  • +1
I can’t explain this. Legitimately feel like my face is drastically changing on a daily basis....

That's bdd for you. Dw I feel the same. One sec I feel like chadpreet and the next I see a balding bloated gymcel manlet.

• +1
Mirror doesnt make you more attractive. You brain will get used to the flipped image and tends to think that that is attractive. But in reality you dont

• +1
Are you in high school ? How do you walk around like that lol
No he's from lookism. In college now and not incel in the slightest. We were both bdd Slayer boyos there and ngl ive missed him

• +1
Are you in high school ? How do you walk around like that lol
in my H.S. Weight Training class there's this one Chinese kid with arm tats

• +1
  • +1
What's your midface ratio? Looks kinda low. Good jaw though, did you have any surgery before?

• +1
It’s pro
What's your midface ratio? Looks kinda low. Good jaw though, did you have any surgery before?
its pretty low. Never measured it because I don’t want to become insane over that too.

I’ll only had rhino. But that was some time ago. As you can see my nose is still fucked. I was unaware of psl before that and didn’t properly research it

• +1