I exist against my will

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
I am talentless, useless, worthless, ugly, dumb, clueless, stupid, short, I have a small penis, I am weak, etc

But it shouldn’t surprise anyone. Imagine creating a living thing and launching him into a place where he must succeed and be someone worthy. Not everyone is happy they were born. Not everyone was blessed the same.

I kick back with a beer, a burger and some vodka and say fuck the world. Orale 👌🏼

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, deadstock, serialcoper and 2 others
thats incorrect as if your will was to not exist then you would have already committed suicide

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
thats incorrect as if your will was to not exist then you would have already committed suicide
No becuase then I’ll burn in hell and that’s still existing btw. I can no longer be non existent. Now I’m eternal

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
No becuase then I’ll burn in hell and that’s still existing btw. I can no longer be non existent. Now I’m eternal
the human soul can never not exist
it will either live out eternity in paradise or hell

• +1
I am talentless, useless, worthless, ugly, dumb, clueless, stupid, short, I have a small penis, I am weak, etc

But it shouldn’t surprise anyone. Imagine creating a living thing and launching him into a place where he must succeed and be someone worthy. Not everyone is happy they were born. Not everyone was blessed the same.

I kick back with a beer, a burger and some vodka and say fuck the world. Orale 👌🏼
Orale?

Remove the E in it and then add S and E and X

and then its oral sex

AYOOOOO SUSSS SUSUA AYOOOOOO

the human soul can never not exist
it will either live out eternity in paradise or hell
Yup. I’m stuck now. I’ll never be out of myself. I guess sleep is the closet thing to non existence

Orale?

Remove the E in it and then add S and E and X

and then its oral sex

AYOOOOO SUSSS SUSUA AYOOOOOO
Nah buddy you gotta like my post you can’t comment and not like it

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
would God ever forgive taking your life

• +1
would God ever forgive taking your life
I believe so. Through Christ all is forgiven, but it gets a bit muddy when you start to realize that suicide with the hope of forgiveness is a huge sin because you’re basically trying to “trick god”

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
im talented but not talented enough to get a million curry followers as shields