I explain why it's Impossible to make money

_MVP_

_MVP_

Crime
The human is not wired to do something that hurts him and trying to make money certainly does.

Keep in mind worldwide only 1% are millionaires, maybe in america 10%. But consider most are old or inherited, not selfmade, and others worked hard for it which most ppl can't.

So the odds really are against you, even if you are very smart like me, that's not enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, LancasteR, Deleted member 52298 and 4 others
You need to focus on multiple niches (keyword multiple) and get lucky with atleast one of them
Most if not all your business endeavours will fail but if you're fortunate and creative enough you might hit it big with something
No mainstream method will get you rich

Damn this reads like a manifesto

Truly one of ur highest IQ posts. Really sums up the impossibility of making money legally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 51465, hypernormie and 5 others

Truly one of ur highest IQ posts. Really sums up the impossibility of making money legally
Crime is the only answer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 22918
Gamble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You need to focus on multiple niches (keyword multiple) and get lucky
Finding a niche no one knows about/has abused yet is where the impossible part begins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and _MVP_
OP list some of your businesses and I'm going to tell you it's cope or not

Finding a niche no one knows about/has abused yet is where the impossible part begins
You need to be very good at something and search for untapped markets in that interest of yours
It should come off as very natural for aspies

idk to me it doesn't seem that hard to get money the only thing i struggle with is being lazy and unmotivated

Ok however have you considered the possibility that its not impossible to make money?

You make a strong argument, just figured I’d throw in my counter argument to test your theory…

idk to me it doesn't seem that hard to get money the only thing i struggle with is being lazy and unmotivated
That’s the main thesis of MVP’s argument you silly goose

The human is not wired to do something that hurts him and trying to make money certainly does.

Keep in mind worldwide only 1% are millionaires, maybe in america 10%. But consider most are old or inherited, not selfmade, and others worked hard for it which most ppl can't.

So the odds really are against you, even if you are very smart like me, that's not enough.
Brokie

That’s the main thesis of MVP’s argument you silly goose
Nah I mean most people are hard workers but they don’t have any business idea to make money opposite for me I have many ideas

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Nah I mean most people are hard workers but they don’t have any business idea to make money opposite for me I have many ideas
@_MVP_ valid criticism of your premise, thoughts?

You need to focus on multiple niches (keyword multiple) and get lucky with atleast one of them
Most if not all your business endeavours will fail but if you're fortunate and creative enough you might hit it big with something
No mainstream method will get you rich

blud is a professional MVP bootlicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back