I fantasized about fucking every girl I encounter

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
Joined
Oct 9, 2022
Posts
24,196
Reputation
49,264
If you’re a girl and I’ve seen you on the street or met you, I’ve fantasized about fucking you

i keep a diary of all the hot chicks I encounter (at the library, the movies, coworkers, classmates etc) to remember what they look like and then construct elaborate stories in my head about us two fucking

just about every girl I’ve ever met I’ve used as fap material and fantasized about fucking at one point
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 25713, Vermilioncore and 6 others
Even the fatties?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and pardocel
What ages?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pardocel
Sounds normal
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel
If you’re a girl and I’ve seen you on the street or met you, I’ve fantasized about fucking you

i keep a diary of all the hot chicks I encounter (at the library, the movies, coworkers, classmates etc) to remember what they look like and then construct elaborate stories in my head about us two fucking

just about every girl I’ve ever met I’ve used as fap material and fantasized about fucking at one point
All men do this
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, pardocel and Sprinkles
700full.jpg
 
I don't fantasize, I rap3 (in GTA)
 
Same here, if we lived in more historic lawless times I’d be a raping beast
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
use the law of attraction and get women
 
Mf got the memory of a computer to remember all these bitches
 

Similar threads

arthurfish
Replies
2
Views
39
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
Z
Replies
0
Views
19
zyzz007 returns
Z
bIiss
Replies
10
Views
40
bIiss
bIiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top