I fat shamed an obese woman so much she had to hide her food

supergoat972

supergoat972

Luminary
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Posts
6,099
Reputation
7,394
There was a morbidly obese woman at the office who used to get huge breakfasts and snacks.

One time she ordered a whole load of McDonalds and I pointed to it and said "wow. Looks healthy" and laughed. :ROFLMAO:

Other time I would stare at her food :feelskek:

Another time I said "wow , theres a lot of munching going on here" while she was eating. :forcedsmile:

It got the point that she had to physically put her hand over her food while eating. :lul:

LOL
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prestrictionn, Petsmart, slaviccartfiend and 1 other person
you cant be serious :lul:
Im srs. But I said it in such a "joking" way so that I would not getting in trouble. If someone asked I would just say "im just kidding, im sorry"

Good thing she never told anyone
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansur
Im srs. But I said it in such a "joking" way so that I would not getting in trouble. If someone asked I would just say "im just kidding, im sorry"

Good thing she never told anyone
nah it just sounded like youre a middle aged man in a polo shirt whos always by himself only causing trouble and people exhaustingly begging you to leave :feelskek:
 
nah it just sounded like youre a middle aged man in a polo shirt whos always by himself only causing trouble and people begging you to leave :feelskek:
Why are you crying over the dumbass landwhale? Who cares?:unsure:
 
wife dat
 
  • JFL
Reactions: supergoat972

Similar threads

supergoat972
Replies
1
Views
12
supergoat972
supergoat972
ogur4ek
Replies
0
Views
24
ogur4ek
ogur4ek
Foidsla¥er
Replies
0
Views
5
Foidsla¥er
Foidsla¥er
6
Replies
3
Views
38
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
GuyFromSingapore
Replies
2
Views
33
GuyFromSingapore
GuyFromSingapore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top