I feel bad for Europeans

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
You Jewropeans constantly get raped by Arab and Somali immigrants and the men are too low T to do anything about it. Us Americans have more pure whites that you all masturbate over than the entirety of Europe itself.

Also I feel bad a little because I always see some post about a 6'0 Euro getting height mogged by a 13 year old girl in Germany. Here even in the white suburban area the average white female height is like 5'5 so yeah sucks to suck I guess. While you guys get height mogged by 13 year olds and have your sisters trafficked by Pakistanis I'll be chilling on the beach in Los Angeles mogging at 5'11.

Thank God for the greatest country on Earth. Thank God I'm not European.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 1901, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
>You Jewropeans constantly get raped by Arab and Somali immigrants
my country is 99.8% white

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
American with the highest IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 27511
What's wrong with the Somali and Arab immigrants? Please elaborate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, ThousandCuts and Deleted member 29155
heightmog in europe is brutal, if the US wasn't such a shit country in every other way i'd move there to heightmog in a place where i speak the language. maybe canada is an option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
What's wrong with the Somali and Arab immigrants? Please elaborate
EU countries fail to integrate them into their society properly and because of that there is a never-ending cycle of crime and an increase in poverty and racism. Not to say that Somalis and Arabs aren't at fault either for the things they do in places like Sweden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 28896
US is the most disgusting country after Israel

EU countries fail to integrate them into their society properly and because of that there is a never-ending cycle of crime and an increase in poverty and racism. Not to say that Somalis and Arabs aren't at fault either for the things they do in places like Sweden
Sounds horrible, at least school shootings and unprovoked crime with deadly outcome against civilians isn't as prevalent.

• +1
heightmog in europe is brutal, if the US wasn't such a shit country in every other way i'd move there to heightmog in a place where i speak the language. maybe canada is an option
Canada is nice but stay away from places like Brampton which is filled with 6'1 Punjabi truck drivers. Toronto and the other cities are filled with 6'2 ethnics but the girls are really short which is surprising.

America is nice too, just stay away from rural areas & big cities unless you're in some college area. Suburbs are the best area if you actually want to settle down

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 29167
Canada is nice but stay away from places like Brampton which is filled with 6'1 Punjabi truck drivers. Toronto and the other cities are filled with 6'2 ethnics but the girls are really short which is surprising.

America is nice too, just stay away from rural areas & big cities unless you're in some college area
nah ion wanna get shot up and also its way too car centric which would be depressing, i heard in some places you even have to take a car to go to the grocery store.

• Hmm...
there are benefits of more immigrants too. they have shorter women and we need young people to work our jobs. the problem is that they can't be integreted when they hold islamic values. we need to get rid of islam not the people itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Thread posted by a jew

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 29155 and PointOfNoReturn
there are benefits of more immigrants too. they have shorter women and we need young people to work our jobs. the problem is that they can't be integreted when they hold islamic values. we need to get rid of islam not the people itself.
Or you could just allow immigrants from Christian or secular countries

Or you could just allow immigrants from Christian or secular countries
we already do that, but the poorest countries close to europe are muslim countries. poor people are often religious so it's obvious that more religious people want to move to europe.

Average white Euro
0492067F 5615 4D0F AA59 1E2E0611334A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 27148
Height part is true in the North. Average height is 6". If your 5"11 it's very likely your shorter than most guys in a gym setting unless there's foreigners in the gym. Heard guys from sweden that are 5"10-5"11 getting limb lengthening just to not be short in they own country.

Can only speak for the North here. Calling regular swedes low t for accepting refugees in the country doesn't make sense. If your leftist in US you're called liberal, if your right wing in Sweden you're still liberal. It's not like swedes had an option to not accept refugees and I mean on paper it didn't seem bad. The situation just got so bad over the years that they were forced to limit accepting them. But tbf swedes can only blame their own people. It's their own people in political parties spreading propaganda to get votes and live a comfortable whilst letting their country rot and drop economically.

Last edited:
Height part is true in the North. Average height is 6". If your 5"11 it's very likely your shorter than most guys in a gym setting unless there's foreigners in the gym. Heard guys from sweden that are 5"10-5"11 getting limb lengthening just to not be short in they own country.

Calling regular swedes low t for accepting refugees in the country doesn't make sense. If your leftist in US you're called liberal, if your right wing in Sweden you're still liberal. It's not like swedes had an option to not accept refugees and I mean on paper it didn't seem bad. The situation just got so bad over the years that they were forced to limit accepting them. But tbf swedes can only blame their own people. It's their own people in political parties spreading propaganda to get votes and live a comfortable whilst letting their country rot and drop economically.
I'm just fucking around. Mostly calling out the liberal government you guys have that lets these refugees in and refuses to educate them on Swedish culture & language

• +1
Reactions: kriz44
I'm just fucking around. Mostly calling out the liberal government you guys have that lets these refugees in and refuses to educate them on Swedish culture & language
I mean you're partly right. Not Swedish myself got friends from there. Their government has made poor choices

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Sounds horrible, at least school shootings and unprovoked crime with deadly outcome against civilians isn't as prevalent.
What's wrong with the school shootings and unprovoked crimes with deadly outcomes against paid actors? Please elaborate