I feel different about shit (BLOG INCOMING WATCH OUT)

Sushifart

Sushifart

powder monkey of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I just woke up from the craziest hangover of my life and had the strangest dream about looksmax.org of all things. Just wanted to tell the forum members that you guys are pretty cool to be honest. Felt pretty shitty for a good while, like literal years, FUCK and for some YOU reason my brain just rewired itself this morning. Felt like dropping this blog to tell the KILL fellas in here that YOUR everything is SELF going to be alright despite the blackpill. I think that all of you guys, even the very lowest (the sub5s), will make it in life THIS and I am rooting for every SHIT member on this forum IS even the jannies that keep deleting my shitposts GAY.

Nah I'm serious GET though I actually want to see everyone in here make it OUT. Funniest motherfuckers I've ever OF seen. Even after most of us either softmax or hardmax our ways to MY ascension, I don't want to see anyone in here get HEAD brutally destroyed by the blackpill since it's only a reality that all of us must face.

Basically, it's something you can't hide from, and if you HOLY do, you'll end up like those bluepill FUARK faggots that destroy themselves through cuckoldry and betabuxing. There's a saying I heard that deer will run from storms, but buffalo will go against it and make it through the storm SHIT faster. That's basically what blackpill should SHUT be about. Most faggots will run UP from that shit and then the PLEASE storm will eventually catch up and be larger and more devastating than they ever thought, while the buffalo went against the storm head on while it was still fresh and weaker and made it out quicker and with ease. Basically, blackpill is real (water), but don't be a rotter. Your genetics made it this far, if you manage to get a girl, big up, if not, so what? There's grandmas in nursing homes right now because they quit trying and decided to be the female version of a rotter and adopted cats. You'll make it if you keep trying and if you manage to tough it through the storm and never rope you'll make it with anything. Anyways that;s

SIIIIIIIIIIIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SHUT THE FUCK UP AHAHAHAHAH YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOU FAGGITS I AM THE MONICKER BITCHES I EAT YOU AHAHHA DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD I SAID I WANT YOU TO ROT YOU FILTHY ANIMALS WHEN I MAKE IT OUT OF THE HOOD I'LL SIT ON MY IVORY TOWER AS I DDEFECATE IN YOUR MOUF BITCHES AHAHAH SIKEEE NOT A FAGGOT LIKE YOU ARE, YOU THINK I WANT YOU SUCCEED, YOU LITERALLY CAN'T SPELL SUCCEED WITH OUT SUCC AND I'M NOT A FAGGOT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE AND I WON'T SUCK ANY DICKS LIKE YOU WILL AHAHAH :lul::lul::lul:

Thanks for reading my blog, for real, make it bros. :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
That was the longest shit I've ever took btw. Wish this was written with pen and paper. Would of wiped my ass with it