I Feel empty after semen retention

Debetro

Debetro

Spiritually ascending via Semen Retention
I've lost almost all my emotions, i feel no joy or sadness, It's like my soul has become empty, the only thing I feel is anger and on some days, this anger is intense, like a burst of energy, I try to transmute this energy through working out and journaling, but sometimes it's not enough and I can't sleep because of it. Before semen retention, I had feelings, empathy and purpose, but now nothing. I'm not hating on the practice, i received many blessings because of retaining, even now, I'm still getting blessings, like increased magnetism, energy, confidence, willpower and much more. It's just I don't feel joy in receiving these things. I just wanna know how to feel happy again or normal.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
then stop doing it nigga

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
then stop doing it nigga
Julius Evola: 'Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgoisie calls extremist: Give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call the "reality of life" and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of "life", never abandon the principle of struggle.'

• +1
Reactions: alurmo