I feel like I have decent eyes, Jaw and bone structure but my nose and philtrum and brining me down a lot. Any softmaxx ways to hide or blend them?

4018172 IMG 66721

Once again, with nose fixed you look much better 0.5-1 point improvement, with light stubble you will reach mtn

Philtrum and nose are ur main issues.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Not much luck as in not seeing any stacies or getting ghosted by them?
I match with a lot and meet up a bit, but rarely get ons or ltr. Ironically the first slay I got in europe was a german girl visiting poland.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Philtrum and nose are ur main issues.
Yeah it’s worse because they are both next to eachother and combine to exaggerate each other. I’m probably gonna do rhino to fix since trying to fix philtrum with a lip lift would probably look botched

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I match with a lot and meet up a bit, but rarely get ons or ltr. Ironically the first slay I got in europe was a german girl visiting poland.
How do the lookz compare with the US stacies?

How do the lookz compare with the US stacies?
Poland blows the us out of the water tbh. Nothing but attractive skinny white women. They are also really conservative here no not as many lgbt or feminist types out here.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Wym potato jaw? Look at other pics of me in thread too if you didn’t already original photos are bad
You're completely delusional. Your jaw is dogshit and far from the ideal. You're not recessed but you don't have a mogger jaw either.

worst failo you can get

I'm going to save this thread as example when I see people argue about pfl again.

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and mirrormogger
Surgery, strong htn in peru btw

I'm going to save this thread as example when I see people argue about pfl again.
definitely a striking eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
just maybe if u have good beard. u have to go for surgery man sorry

just maybe if u have good beard. u have to go for surgery man sorry
IMG 6092

Here’s me with facial hair, not sure how much it’s helping. It’s filter so probably not 100% realistic but it should give an idea of what I look like with facial hair I’m guessing…

low inhib mexican drug dealer mogger to be fair.

high pfl and ideal spacing.

looks good on paper until you actually use your brain.
Fr if only my eyes worked well with the rest of my face…

low inhib mexican drug dealer mogger to be fair.
What does “inhib” mean. I don’t know many terms here I’m only here because I know you guys are brutally honest about ratings unlike most places where you ask for advice

Your only hope is rhino and a lip lift.
Prolly not gonna do lip lift bc it will make me look botched. And I am still in hs and don’t have any money for surgeries right now regardless. Also I can’t grow facial hair yet I’m still pretty young. So essentially there’s nothing I can do to fix it at the moment, so why should I waste my time worrying about it? There’s other things I can change though such as darkening brows, widening lips, mewing, etc. I’m just gonna work on maxing what I can rn and hope for the best because what else can I do? Not like I choose the way my nose and philtrum look. Anyways someone showed me that maxxing out the things mentioned can improve me decently for now until I can change what I stated above. Prolly gonna do most of them except growing the hair long I’ll get a different cut instead that improves me. Basically, imo its best I just do what I can and hope for the best.

Attachments

• IMG_6437.jpeg
    IMG_6437.jpeg
    893.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6436.jpeg
    IMG_6436.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Prolly not gonna do lip lift bc it will make me look botched. And I am still in hs and don’t have any money for surgeries right now regardless. Also I can’t grow facial hair yet I’m still pretty young. So essentially there’s nothing I can do to fix it at the moment, so why should I waste my time worrying about it? There’s other things I can change though such as darkening brows, widening lips, mewing, etc. I’m just gonna work on maxing what I can rn and hope for the best because what else can I do? Not like I choose the way my nose and philtrum look. Anyways someone showed me that maxxing out the things mentioned can improve me decently for now until I can change what I stated above. Prolly gonna do most of them except growing the hair long I’ll get a different cut instead that improves me. Basically, imo its best I just do what I can and hope for the best.
That morph lifted your lips lol.

Put them over top each other and change between photos. It doesn’t lift them but it widens them slightly
Your philtrum is definitely shorter.

Your philtrum is definitely shorter.
It’s not shorter in measurement. They're more full and wide which changes the apparent length and impression of it. Lip wide widening and filling done require any surgery to accomplish

Yeah they are kinda off but it makes u look unique in a way, I think if u grow your hair to medium lenght u can look really solid dw about it
stfu new fag. When has unique ever been an indicator of good looking?

those are not decent eyes bro those look like u bout to shoot a school

Mouthcel, philtrumcel
I have the same problem, I don't know how to make my mouth wider but your philtrum distance is way worse than normal. Don't listen to those faggots your jaw and eyes are good. Your nose is short asf, never seen something like that, you need a new nose.

Last edited:
Mouthcel, philtrumcel
I have the same problem, I don't know how to make my mouth wider but your philtrum distance is way worse than normal. Don't listen to those faggots your jaw and eyes are good. Your nose is short asf, never seen something like that, you need a new nose.
IMG 6766

Fr my jawline clearly isn’t the issue idk why people are saying that when I look at my side profile I can clearly see it’s the nose and philtrum space. I’m probably gonna do a rhino at some point to fix it because it will also make my philtrum look less exaggerated

I don't think you look that bad but your philtrum is probably your main issue, tho tbh im also kind in a similar situation.
Doesn't looks subhuman in my opinion, just pretty average.
Wish you the best of luck.

View attachment 2809152
Fr my jawline clearly isn’t the issue idk why people are saying that when I look at my side profile I can clearly see it’s the nose and philtrum space. I’m probably gonna do a rhino at some point to fix it because it will also make my philtrum look less exaggerated
I think your jaw is fine, the problem is the nose, I guess you could do surgery to fix it? But not sure how much it would help.

I don't think you look that bad but your philtrum is probably your main issue, tho tbh im also kind in a similar situation.
Doesn't looks subhuman in my opinion, just pretty average.
Wish you the best of luck.
I chose pretty awful pictures of myself for the post, which may be why I probably couldn’t have picked worse lighting and camera because I don’t normally get told I look that bad

I chose pretty awful pictures of myself for the post, which may be why I probably couldn’t have picked worse lighting and camera because I don’t normally get told I look that bad
People here are going to be extremely harsh on here, i dont think the pics are bad tbh, its just that people irl obviously don't fixate as much on looks as people here, you need to take that in mind.

People here are going to be extremely harsh on here, i dont think the pics are bad tbh, its just that people irl obviously don't fixate as much on looks as people here, you need to take that in mind.
They’re bad compared to how I look in normal lighting

yeah, your philtrum is deff too long

Your jaw is average

You look like a non-fat version of that marine guy from the jubilee video where they guess that he’s low iq but turns out to be high iq

a .5 derma roller and extra growth minoxidil is your only hope. surgery is 2nd.
IMG 6693

IMG 6768
Does beard help? Filter made my eyes look a bit more cared for just ignore that in the comparison. Also does this photo look bette then the one I used in the original post I’m pretty sure the lighting was terrible in that

nose is not ideal but philtrum and mouth is your biggest failures imo. Try mouth widening apliences. Jaw is also unideal but im not sure of any softmaxxing for that. You could try chewing, but not sure how well it would work for you since you have pretty narrow bone structure

looks like you also have narrow palate. I would do some effort to widen it, its definietly posible to do

yeah, your philtrum is deff too long
View attachment 2809751
nose is not ideal but philtrum and mouth is your biggest failures imo. Try mouth widening apliences. Jaw is also unideal but im not sure of any softmaxxing for that. You could try chewing, but not sure how well it would work for you since you have pretty narrow bone structure
Does beard help? Also I’m pretty sure the pictures I used originally are terrible (ignore the effects on my eyes the filter did)

Attachments

• IMG_6693.jpeg
    IMG_6693.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6768.jpeg
    IMG_6768.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 0