I feel like I have decent eyes, Jaw and bone structure but my nose and philtrum and brining me down a lot. Any softmaxx ways to hide or blend them?

yes, beard helps tremendously
Well I can’t grow a full one now but I’m still pretty young and every guy in my family can grow a thick beard so I’m not too worried about it never happening, I’m screwed for now ig

View attachment 2809669

View attachment 2809671 Does beard help? Filter made my eyes look a bit more cared for just ignore that in the comparison. Also does this photo look bette then the one I used in the original post I’m pretty sure the lighting was terrible in that
It definitely helps with hiding your philtrum and makes you look manlier and better as well. I believe this is the move.

those are not decent eyes bro those look like u bout to shoot a school
They normally look better to be fair the pictures I chose to post were horrible pictures of me that make my eyes look bad.

Damn narrow lips are death sentence

You look good OP but not exceedingly so

You look good OP but not exceedingly so
Are you basing that off of my original pictures or all of them on this thread? Im pretty sure the original ones are bad pictures

Grow stubble
I currently have a slight stubble and working on improving facial hair with minoxidil and derma roller. I’m still pretty young though and I have more facial hair than most people my age already plus every man in my family has a thick full beard so I’m not worried about a beard never happening. I’m just using stuff to stimulate the hair follicles kicking in this is current progress
IMG 6825

Attachments

• IMG_6826.jpeg
    IMG_6826.jpeg
    446.6 KB · Views: 0
brutal, maybe PDO Threads would help your lips and philtrum

brutal, maybe PDO Threads would help your lips and philtrum
I’m just gonna try growing facial hair and lip widening first and if that doesn’t improve me as much as I hope then probably surgery

I’m just gonna try growing facial hair and lip widening first and if that doesn’t improve me as much as I hope then probably surgery
Threads are very safe and chep, u should search about

Threads are very safe and chep, u should search about
What are threads? Also do my lips look any better in this pic? I just want to make sure they’re actually narrow and it isn’t just bad pictures I feel like they do but maybe I’m just being delusional I can’t tell even
IMG 6833

Well that feeling was right.

Fortunately the nose is one of the easiest areas on the face to fix / enhance.

You have a good base to hard max.

Well that feeling was right.

Fortunately the nose is one of the easiest areas on the face to fix / enhance.

You have a good base to hard max.
Whats my rate currently though? Look at all my pictures on the thread though not just original post ones because theyre bad. Im not a complete blackpiller so as long as I somewhat decent or can become somewhat decent its good enough for me

Honestly I agree he mogs me tbh
his face is meh and he's like 5'8 but he's maxed out everything else; millions of followers, studied at duke, pretty high status career, millionaire, maxed out personality, gl wife, healthy ltr, son. he won

cody looks better ngl
What about him even makes me look similar though? Im just not sure what part of my face even resembles his and this isnt even the first time Ive been told I look like him

What about him even makes me look similar though? Im just not sure what part of my face even resembles his and this isnt even the first time Ive been told I look like him
just grow a mustache and make your eyelashes longer

just grow a mustache and make your eyelashes longer
Yeah ive been trying to grow one but im still young so facial hair hasnt developed fully yet and its still constantly getting thicker. Ive been using derma roller and minoxidil to help it come in faster and to its fullest extent though. I have pretty good chances of a good beard since good beard/facial hair genetics runs in my family so im not too worried

Whats my rate currently though? Look at all my pictures on the thread though not just original post ones because theyre bad. Im not a complete blackpiller so as long as I somewhat decent or can become somewhat decent its good enough for me

To me you are the PERFECT and IDEAL candidate to hard max. Fix your failo and you ascend, MAJORLY. And I truly am talking majorly.

IMO with that failo and it's a really significant failo that's BIG and does stand out.......... you are a 5/10 MTN. The rest of your face is Chadlite 7/10, but harmony matters more. It brings it down.

You just need to find the best way to solve this one and then the world's your osyter buddy.

To me you are the PERFECT and IDEAL candidate to hard max. Fix your failo and you ascend, MAJORLY. And I truly am talking majorly.

IMO with that failo and it's a really significant failo that's BIG and does stand out.......... you are a 5/10 MTN. The rest of your face is Chadlite 7/10, but harmony matters more. It brings it down.

You just need to find the best way to solve this one and then the world's your osyter buddy.
People are saying facial hair and lip stretching will be the best non surgical fixes so im working on those things and if the results still arent promising then ill consider hardmaxxing. Im trying to avoid surgery if possible because its expensive and im a westerner and in western culture you get judged for having cosmetic surgeries done since people in the west are by far mostly bluepillers

Last edited:
People are saying facial hair and lip stretching will be the best non surgical fixes so im working on those things and if the results still arent promising then ill consider hardmaxxing. Im trying to avoid surgery if possible because its expensive and im a westerner and in western culture you get judged for having cosmetic surgeries done since people in the west are by far mostly bluepillers

Yeah bro, if you want my opinion all that shits just gonna bandage the problem

You need a consmetic way of making that nose fill the gap. If that's a nose implant then it's a nose implant.

You can add an implant to the chin, so I don't see why you can't add an implant to the nose. The issue you have though is the breathing passage of the nostrils.

Yeah bro, if you want my opinion all that shits just gonna bandage the problem

You need a consmetic way of making that nose fill the gap. If that's a nose implant then it's a nose implant.

You can add an implant to the chin, so I don't see why you can't add an implant to the nose. The issue you have though is the breathing passage of the nostrils.

THat's what you need:

Mtn is good enough for me. I don’t care about looking like gigachad or anything I just want to be somewhat decent looking at least
I want to look like gigachad.