I feel like I have made a dent in attempting to define facial harmony.

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
While looking at my face and looking at posts about ideal chin features, a few thing stuck out to me.

- The ideal chin width is the width equal to the lips and IPD
- Chin width is way more important in proportion to IPD and lips than actually just being insanely wide
- lip proportion is way more important than anyone thought

If we look at our poster boy for harmonyceldom, @Britishlooksmaxxer

You can see that his chin width is severely less than his lips and even more less as wide as his IPD. His lips are also very thin, and with a long philtrum, that throws off the balance of the proportions even more.

If we look at the poster boy for harmony and someone with a lot less bones than blm, @Sikkunt23

You can see that his chin is a bit wider than his lips and is perfectly as wide as his IPD. And his lips also have the much needed "subtle thickness" that gives the balance the face needs.

Overall, I think chin width in proportion to lip width and IPD + proportionate lips is what creates the harmony of the face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, 000, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
seems good

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 8064
The blackpill community really should define what makes a "facial harmony" as its the most important thing in your looks,
without it a good fWHR, chin and etc... you will be fucked

• +1
Reactions: 000, Richard_Hungwell, sytyl and 1 other person
I don't believe in harmony, just good features

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6403
I don't believe in harmony, just good features
Look at News anchors, not all of them have good features but all of them have facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 6403
Shit lens distorted pic of me son . Use my motion videos tbh ngl . But good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
U should have just used chico tbh . His harmony is ideal

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
This isn’t harmony, this is ratios. Harmony is how well your features work together (Chico’s thinner, higher set eyebrows work better with his less hunter eye area than classic hunter eyebrows would)

This isn’t harmony, this is ratios. Harmony is how well your features work together (Chico’s thinner, higher set eyebrows work better with his less hunter eye area than classic hunter eyebrows would)
and you have already discredited yourself on numerous occasions.

and you have already discredited yourself on numerous occasions.
According to you, this would be a more harmonious Chico as his chin is as wide as his IPD:

7F985B69 32E1 4C78 8865 368FCD0CFB07

9CAA0FFB BC59 4E4C 8464 36BE3916A467

I’ll put it up to a vote.
His chin was already parallel to his IPD. You gave him extra chin height which made it worse. You essentially didn't do anything to the chin width

While looking at my face and looking at posts about ideal chin features, a few thing stuck out to me.

- Chin width is way more important in proportion to IPD and lips than actually just being insanely wide

View attachment 571202
You can see that his chin width is severely less than his lips and even more less as wide as his IPD. His lips are also very thin, and with a long philtrum, that throws off the balance of the proportions even more.

If we look at the poster boy for harmony and someone with a lot less bones than blm, @Sikkunt23
View attachment 571211
You can see that his chin is a bit wider than his lips and is perfectly as wide as his IPD. And his lips also have the much needed "subtle thickness" that gives the balance the face needs.

Overall, I think chin width in proportion to lip width and IPD + proportionate lips is what creates the harmony of the face.
That’s some of it, good thread

• +1

View attachment 571202

View attachment 571211

IPD? Did you mean to say the distance between the inner corners of each eye instead? Edit: nevermind I’m dumb

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 000
His chin was already parallel to his IPD. You gave him extra chin height which made it worse. You essentially didn't do anything to the chin width
No it wasn’t. The morph made it as wide as his IPD. If you want me to take away the height I will.

Last edited: