I feel like I'm have an identity crisis

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I had a crazy month going out clubbing and alcohol making me pretend to be an alpha, but it doesn't fit my normal self. Normally I'm an introverted aspie. I can be social but not to that extent in the videos I posted. This disconnect makes me feel strange, but if I go back to just my normal self it means rotting in my apartment and not meeting any women ever which I did for 5 years. My sober introverted side would never go out and sleep any women, it would mean I could be an incel for the rest of my life. So the problem is that persona I play while drinking alcohol in clubs seems like my only option, unless I win the lottery on dating apps.

@Zelenskyiv
@the BULL
@i_love_roosters
@WishIwasChico
@Autismcel
@MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Alt Number 3, Zelenskyiv and 8 others
don't go out clubbing then become your truest self

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Manletmachine and say∅
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
I had a crazy month going out clubbing and alcohol making me pretend to be an alpha, but it doesn't fit my normal self. Normally I'm an introverted aspie. I can be social but not to that extent in the videos I posted. This disconnect makes me feel strange, but if I go back to just my normal self it means rotting in my room and not meeting any women ever which I did for 5 years. My sober introverted side would never go out and sleep any women, it would mean I could be an incel for the rest of my life. So the problem is that persona I play while drinking alcohol in clubs seems like my only option, unless I win the lottery on dating apps.

@Zelenskyiv
@the BULL
a normal person would have a friend group of fellow nerdy people and would eventually be introduced to a slightly aspie girl for you to date, unfortunately something went extremely wrong in your life path so you have no other option than to pretend to be chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Alt Number 3, 6ft4 and 2 others
a normal person would have a friend group of fellow nerdy people and would eventually be introduced to a slightly aspie girl for you to date, unfortunately something went extremely wrong in your life path so you have no other option than to pretend to be chad
I have never had an easy time making friends or forming a social circle, even in kindergarten.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, incel194012940, wollet2 and 2 others
I have never had an easy time making friends or forming a social circle, even in kindergarten.
no offense, but the "real you" seems like a loser. Just keep pretending to be chad and eventually you wil naturally be more extroverted and more nt. Even if that doesnt happen you will still have slayed some bops instead of just staying inside jerking off all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, yeeyeeslayer and dopaminebeyondfried
Pussy is pussy unless it’s asshole, then it’s asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Zelenskyiv and walrusmaxx
ur meant to be a permavirgin

no offense, but the "real you" seems like a loser. Just keep pretending to be chad and eventually you wil naturally be more extroverted and more nt. Even if that doesnt happen you will still have slayed some bops instead of just staying inside jerking off all day
If I lived in a traditional society with traditional marriage at a young age I wouldn't have to do any of this drunk low inhibition stuff, I would have a family.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, incel194012940, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
looking at your face someone can tell

If I lived in a traditional society with traditional marriage at a young age I wouldn't have to do any of this drunk low inhibition stuff, I would have a family.
Exactly. We’re in the end game now . Everything goes

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and incel194012940
don't go out clubbing then become your truest self
My true self means browsing Youtube and playing Xbox in my room, and does not include cold approaching ever.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Zelenskyiv, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Don’t stress yourself out just to chase pussy and likely getting more dopamine posting it here than actually getting it from the slaying. Live your life how you want it. Focus on getting a gf if you feel it would be less stressfull to yourself than slaying. Or just go to clubs less frequently

Do you have autism

Don't be yourself

Don’t stress yourself out just to chase pussy and likely getting more dopamine posting it here than actually getting it from the slaying. Live your life how you want it. Focus on getting a gf if you feel it would be less stressfull to yourself than slaying. Or just go to clubs less frequently
I am only going clubbing 2 nights a week now. The rest of the time I'm my normal self. If I stop going clubbing then that's the end of any kind of dating for me, because I can't win on dating apps and I'm definitely not cold approaching women in daytime while sober.

I disagree OP has built up momentum and whatever he’s doing must go on . He’s already slayed more than 99 percent of users here just bcos he decided to get off his arse. Also he’s 33 so let him enjoy what’s left of his prime years so at 60 he has 0 regrets

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and TUSSELEIF
I disagree OP has built up momentum and whatever he’s doing must go on . He’s already slayed more than 99 percent of users here just bcos he decided to get off his arse. Also he’s 33 so let him enjoy what’s left of his prime years so at 60 he has 0 regrets
I know that drinking in clubs and going low inhibition mode is a possible to path to meeting a gf, because it happened when I was 24 and we were together for more than a year. In one single night of clubbing this month I cold approached more women than I have in the previous 5 years. So if I stop clubbing it means right back to the incel life, so it's like I'm trapped. Hopefully I can meet a gf so I don't have to go clubbing or drink anymore.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's true that hooking up with a random girl I don't care about isn't that great, but I'm hoping this leads to a girl that I REALLY like for LTR which is the main goal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Gotta fake it til you make it bro. i’m the same, if FOMO wasn’t a thing, i’d just be rotting in my basement all day watching youtube and playing vidya. That’s who I am in my natural state, but at 60 I won’t be thinking back at the times I did a 360 noscope in a cod match, i’ll be thinking about the times I went out into the real world. You do what you gotta do

• +1
Reactions: vinn98