I feel like incels are very rare tbh

Ngl, actual ugly ugly people are rare, having a lay once every month isn't bad it's just not ideal if you're a horny fuck. Most guys I know fuck the same girl, and almost settle down with their gfs

They take what they can get

Nigga I cant imagine any young adult male I know who seems to dont have sex at all despite wanting to

Most either have girlfriends or are getting girls here and there, nothing too crazy, but true incels dont look that common to me tbh

Most niggas seem to have active sexual lives unless everyone is frauding
1/3 of males in 2021 are incels man at least to the 25 years old what is matters jfl even a blackpilled forum copes

Not in my experience tbh but I may be biased
Incels in real life are very rare, but the percentage of incels is grossly exaggerated by this forum. And many posters here underrate men and call anyone who isn't decent looking an "incel".

I'll give a good example here. This guy is American and he is definitely not "attractive" to say the least. Bug eyes. Weak orbitals. Long midface. Below average height. If he posted here he would be considered incel by many guys and be told to forget about dating. According to this forum, it should be over for him, but in reality he's not an incel.

He isn't decent looking yet has a non-obese, non-ugly girlfriend (she is white if that matters to you), and he has an ex-girlfriend, also white, from high school. In general, you can't really judge a man's pictures to evaluate whether he is an incel in real life.

Incels in real life are very rare, but the percentage of incels is grossly exaggerated by this forum. And many posters here underrate men and call anyone who isn't decent looking an "incel".

I'll give a good example here. This guy is American and he is definitely not "attractive" to say the least. Bug eyes. Weak orbitals. Long midface. Below average height. If he posted here he would be considered incel by many guys and be told to forget about dating. According to this forum, it should be over for him, but in reality he's not an incel.

View attachment 1155382
View attachment 1155383

He isn't decent looking yet has a non-obese, non-ugly girlfriend (she is white if that matters to you), and he has an ex-girlfriend, also white, from high school. In general, you can't really judge a man's pictures to evaluate whether he is an incel in real life.
I understand what you are saying, thats what I see too, this forum made me think that all niggas who are not GL are somehow incel, but after like 2 minutes of conversation the guy randomly mentions his girlfriend or something and I'd be shocked thinking "how is this nigga not an Incel? Jfl"

View attachment 1155382
View attachment 1155383

Gamers are incel redditorsa are incel anime watchers are incel nerds are incel knights are incel so people identifying as incel is very rare but incels are SO much. Posts like this is iq test tbh jfl.

I see fat dudes in the cafeteria sitting alone at lunch. Pretty sure those guys are incels.

I see fat dudes in the cafeteria sitting alone at lunch. Pretty sure those guys are incels.
You would be surprised by the number of niggas who look like incels at first but actually are not

You would be surprised by the number of niggas who look like incels at first but actually are not

yeah i see these guys with wedding rings and shit and I'm just liek wtf lol