I feel like rope maxxing(I got called creepy again)

medialcanthus

medialcanthus

Iron
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
58
Reputation
42
Like what did I do wrong bro. i wish I was a Chad instead of a stupid 5’7 lhtn bro

(I am 15 years old for context)

Even htn isnt enough I try so hard I hate myself, I hate my life. I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Like what did I do wrong bro. i wish I was a Chad instead of a stupid 5’7 htn bro

Even htn isnt enough I try so hard I hate myself, I hate my life. I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself
It will be okay, just log off and go feel the sun on your face
 
  • +1
Reactions: onlyseec, Resonant and medialcanthus
you are not htn or if you are you have mental issues
 
  • +1
Reactions: onlyseec, Resonant and medialcanthus
perfect example of why mental health is very important
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and medialcanthus
perfect example of why mental health is very important
I thought everything will be okay once I looked better.. and uhm yeah I still feel empty in some way
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Like what did I do wrong bro. i wish I was a Chad instead of a stupid 5’7 htn bro

Even htn isnt enough I try so hard I hate myself, I hate my life. I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself
Ik you dont wanna hear this but htn is absolutely blessed. Some foid or whoever calling you creepy has no real meaning, you are what you tell yourself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and medialcanthus
Tell me what happened in detail
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and medialcanthus
Tell me what happened in detail
I talked to this girl on my school(to Improve my social skills and its helps its amazing) and I think she started to form feelings for me.

She also has a friend in the same class and she doesnt like that I hang out so much with her so now she starts telling fake stories that I smoke,fight, am a bad person and CREEPY and mean towards her.

How did I found out?
The girl I was talking to send me screenshots on tiktok of the chat her friend said about me.

Man and also another girl I genuinely got feelings for she is soo beautiful(and she is not to improve my skills but form my first relationship maybe) but I am overthinking that she might be lying to me and a whore and I genuinely hope she is saying the truth and a virgin like me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and them streets b cold
youll be ight just chill
 
  • +1
Reactions: onlyseec, Resonant and medialcanthus
youll be ight just chill
I hope so I have a question. Isnt the only goal in life to get a genuinely good relationship to settle down?

Thats it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: accinr and Resonant
Go er if this persists until your adulthood
 
go seek therapy atp
 
  • +1
Reactions: medialcanthus
get rich get a girl travel the world
I loved that answer so much I actually saved it❤️

Last one
What does “rich” means to you how much money💰💰
 
  • +1
Reactions: accinr
I loved that answer so much I actually saved it❤️

Last one
What does “rich” means to you how much money💰💰
a million dollars and onwards
so rich that my money works for me
ur a kind man keep it up
 
Like what did I do wrong bro. i wish I was a Chad instead of a stupid 5’7 lhtn bro

(I am 15 years old for context)

Even htn isnt enough I try so hard I hate myself, I hate my life. I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself . I hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself i hate myself
Proof of htn?
 

Similar threads

FoidHater676767
Replies
40
Views
134
hypergmousmoid
H
H
Replies
0
Views
37
heightmaxxer12
H
Linus145.44
Replies
3
Views
27
Linus145.44
Linus145.44
FoidHater676767
Replies
14
Views
68
rb5
rb5
uglyfreak
Replies
2
Views
39
Shinki
Shinki

Users who are viewing this thread

  • NorwegianMigrant
  • SPAM
Back
Top