I feel like there's always sexual tension between me and women in the gym

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Posts
29,193
Reputation
58,696
Even when they're a femcel LTB landwhale. My mind always tracks where they are and what they're doing. Unlike most guys here I try to actively avoid them.

I never feel this way in any other scenario but when I see females in gyms with their tight yoga pants and working their legs how can you not feel this way. Low T if you don't.

Gyms should be segregated. We need sharia ASAP.
 
  • +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut, SLA, _MVP_ and 1 other person
It's normal to feel that way but you are there to work out so you don't distract yourself, you get on with it and leave. But yes gyms should have male/female sections.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
All gym for women is a means of sexual display. They get nothing out of it except lowering their SMV. You’re falling for their show.

I think the best way to do gym is invest to one at home.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Even when they're a femcel LTB landwhale. My mind always tracks where they are and what they're doing. Unlike most guys here I try to actively avoid them.

I never feel this way in any other scenario but when I see females in gyms with their tight yoga pants and working their legs how can you not feel this way. Low T if you don't.

Gyms should be segregated. We need sharia ASAP.
Agreed. Foids are allowed to bring in their babies in strollers in my gym. My gym is beyond cucked for this and I’ve thought about doing sinister things to those 3 foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Similar threads

WonkyChin186
Replies
11
Views
72
kyril
kyril
hitmancrewzz
Replies
7
Views
46
Crimx991
Crimx991
Farsin
Replies
0
Views
16
Farsin
Farsin
Hihi21
Replies
5
Views
60
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top