I feel like this bidelt breadth image is cope (framemaxxers GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit

Apparently only 23 inches is 99th percentile?? That’s insanely high. I regularly see bidelts way higher than that. Even if the guy is untrained.

@Arborist @5.5psl thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, poopoohead, Artemis and 2 others
View attachment 2134539

Apparently only 23 inches is 99th percentile?? That’s insanely high. I regularly see bidelts way higher than that. Even if the guy is untrained.

this info is also not right. Military males they have more muscle mass and higher prenatal T levels. Average is closer to 18-19

Loox has 22.5 inches. Arnold had 25 inches. Forum dwellers have 28 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Broski, yirma19, poopoohead and 3 others
this info is also not right. Military males they have more muscle mass and higher prenatal T levels. Average is closer to 18-19

How is loox only 22.5

Loox has more than 24-25

He said that himself. He is either 22.5 or 22.8 I forgot
Loox has more than 24-25

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 5.5psl and Deleted member 19798
View attachment 2134539

if I remember correctly the specific statistic you're referencing is based on american marines.
955eb4f6413c95a90edf9736c1fcf6b9.png

who aren't particularly tall.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 19798
Weird. I measure myself slightly over 22 inches. Proportionspill maybe because I look way smaller than him

if I remember correctly the specific statistic you're referencing is based on american marines.

This makes more sense

Weird. I measure myself slightly over 22 inches. Proportionspill maybe because I look way smaller than him
You might measure wrong too

I am exactly 22 measured correctly and look very wide on pictures despite having very large waist and 17 inch neck

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
His head looks big tho
not really, he just has a haircut that makes it look larger.

Loox1

his head never looked proportionally large compared to his body even untrained.

compare this to o pry who doesn't even have a particularly wide but rather long skull.

FS1kxlnVUAMrISM.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
You might measure wrong too
Nope. I measured by marking the wall. Also I’m wider than most people I come across so I’m easily at that range

Nope. I measured by marking the wall. Also I’m wider than most people I come across so I’m easily at that range
Incorrect one lol. Ideally you need to find dips exactly as your shoulders relaxed

Incorrect one lol. Ideally you need to find dips exactly as your shoulders relaxed
I touch my Shoulder on one side of the wall, and use that arm to mark the other side of my shoulder while it’s relaxed. It’s accurate imo. Also I’m already wide visually when I stand next to people so ik I’m above average

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
I touch my Shoulder on one side of the wall, and use that arm to mark the other side of my shoulder while it’s relaxed. It’s accurate imo. Also I’m already wide visually when I stand next to people so ik I’m above average
Not very accurate I’d say you are at least 21 and maybe a bit more than 22.5

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 2134539

Bullshit.

You either measure incorrectly, or assess incorrectly visually. 23 is fucking a LOT. Even tall guys do not have his width shoulders.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 19798
Bullshit.

You either measure incorrectly, or assess incorrectly visually. 23 is fucking a LOT. Even tall guys do not have his width shoulders.
Care to provide anything useful other than bullshit?

Care to provide anything useful other than bullshit?
Well, you provided it yourself.

There is a study that measured it quite convincingly. And you cited a pic from it.

• +1
Well, you provided it yourself.

There is a study that measured it quite convincingly. And you cited a pic from it.
Read the whole thread. Apparently it’s measurements on manlets

I read the original paper. AFAIR, the males were NOT selected based on their height. It was a random sample.

• +1
Screenshot 2023 04 02 at 174439

Poor Koreans... JBW'ed by 1 inch even in shoulder measurements :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Deleted member 19798
I had cleared that one before too
He said arms fully adducted while walking or normally standing out arms do flare out and add 1-2 inch extra
I myself have 21.5 inch bidelt and I can show you pics too having 24-25+ really isnt a big deal

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and nitesik
I had cleared that one before too
He said arms fully adducted while walking or normally standing out arms do flare out and add 1-2 inch extra
I myself have 21.5 inch bidelt and I can show you pics too having 24-25+ really isnt a big deal
You are supposed to fully adduct them if you measure. Otherwise its not a bideltoid measurement

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Shoulder width != bidetoid
First time i hear this. Care to elaborate?

You are not confusing BICROMIAL with bideltoid (which is shoulder width)?

• +1
Reactions: nitesik and 5.5psl
First time i hear this. Care to elaborate?

You are not confusing BICROMIAL with bideltoid (which is shoulder width)?
Usually when people measure shoulder width they take clavicle length from top

Bideltoid includes delts

Usually when people measure shoulder width they take clavicle length from top
Well, then it is an incorrect measurement. This is how bideltoid is measured always:

• +1
Reactions: nitesik

Lol nah I found the study which shows the actual average height. Dead average height in this study is about 5'9 (175.5cm).
64f3f0753d75b2fa76f741ce1333c814.png

People can't measure for shit. To measure properly stand in a door frame with your shoulder touching the wall then push the sliding door until it touches your other shoulder. Make sure youre not flexing and your arms are relaxed by your side and youre not inhaling. Step outside then measure the door gap. I did this and got 19.5. I get told irl I have broad shoulders, especially considering I'm only 5'10 150lbs and athletic, must be due to long straight clavicles. Besides, adding an inch or two to your bidelt despite not sounding like much produces a very noticeable difference, so I belive NO ONE here has 23 inches unless they're 1. Obese. 2. Like 6'7+. 3. @loox as he looks very wide and roids

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back