I feel lonely and worthless, why is my cortisol suddenly rising?

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
It never began for me, its over.

JFl you low iq retards at believing what a nigga says to get easy dopamine from alerts, I just larped u niggas ass and took ur replies and reacts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4804

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Gazzamogga and fukmylyf
Very sad.

I don't know what to say to cheer you up, you play any games?

Cause your T got lowered which causes your thyroid to overwork

When you wake up tomorrow you will be back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 4464 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
When you wake up tomorrow you will be back to normal
I don't think so, i've never felt like this before. Niggas were roasting my face on discord, than suddenly i feel like my whole life is just one big cope and i'll be an incel low iq neet ugly nigger forever.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don't think so, i've never felt like this before. Niggas were roasting my face on discord, than suddenly i feel like my whole life is just one big cope and i'll be an incel low iq neet ugly nigger forever.
Don't listen to them, you are a mogger ded srs

• +1
Rent free

• JFL
Send ur face man and lemme see if its over or if its just gay discord jealousy

Don't listen to them, you are a mogger ded srs
if i was a mogger I woud've never found this site, i'm just a pathetic loser who spends to much time on some autistic psl site.

• JFL
not related to ur looks tbh
Cope.

Everything is related to looks, people think i'm autistic in real life because i'm ugly, if I was good looking everyone would excuse my behaviour in rl.

• +1
Cope.

Everything is related to looks, people think i'm autistic in real life because i'm ugly, if I was good looking everyone would excuse my behaviour in rl.
No its not.

For example, a millionaire can be succesful and rich, he can't be a billionaire anytime soon..... BUT he can also be a homeless drug addict in the near future.

You can go as low as you want, your ceiling may be capped, but this is not your ceiling, its not your full potential

Here bro, have some reacts for a dopamine rush.

No its not.

For example, a millionaire can be succesful and rich, he can't be a billionaire anytime soon..... BUT he can also be a homeless drug addict in the near future.

You can go as low as you want, your ceiling may be capped, but this is not your ceiling, its not your full potential
My ceiling is very low, I have poor hand eye coordination can't tie my shoes or ride a bike, I can't do basic math or science, i'm the most incompetent and stupid member of my family, I have nigger lips and nigger nose, my friends think i'm worthless, I can barely talk to girls and to top it all i'm a manlet.

jfl when a nigga larps to farm reactions

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464