I feel more comfortable around women than guys

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Half Dutch. Feeling my bones, I say again 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
I'm talking about women in the age range of 30+ They are so nice and careful. In my past where I got in lots of trouble there were always women that cared, and helped me. I don't know, it's easier to talk to them than guys

Men kill, stab, rob, fight or shoot you for no reason. Seriously fuck males. Women don't do this shit

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: coispet, n0rthface, Deleted member 57356 and 10 others
Good and bad people exist in both genders

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I'm talking about women in the age range of 30+ They are so nice and careful. In my past where I got in lots of trouble there were always women that cared, and helped me. I don't know, it's easier to talk to them than guys

Men kill, stab, rob, fight or shoot you for no reason. Seriously fuck males. Women don't do this shit

What type of men are you around that do any of that, my nigga do you work in a prison?!

I do not feel comfortable being around women at all and feel much better being around men (no homo)

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
IMG 6923

I would feel comfortable around her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet, reddotguy, NumbThePain and 1 other person
What type of men are you around that do any of that, my nigga do you work in a prison?!

I do not feel comfortable being around women at all and feel much better being around men (no homo)
It's not that black and white obviously, but it's a fact that men are high t animals that competes with every other male

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
i dont because my high EQ enabes me to understand they find me ugly

I agree I don't really talk to men in real life only girls I date. I dunno I just want to eliminate all threats aka men competing with me for pussy. The fuck do I have to talk about with them?

No one cares. You life is over you disabled cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Lmao, Lynxress and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Keep coping boyo. Your pitiful sob story as to why you’re a failed human only lasts so long in the world of cope.
Wheres the pitiful sob story? It's just a opinion

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Wheres the pitiful sob story? It's just a opinion
No the different one, it’s the reason your incel or something. Gengar was speaking about it a few months ago.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and NumbThePain
Male friends aren’t reliable if you didn’t grow up with them

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
chop it off then