i feel nothing anymore

D

Deleted member 20370

Kraken
im too old for love now

love is reserved for women and hormone filled teenagers.

its over, no girl i meet stirs up any kind of emotion inside of me.

i think im done with dating or using OLD at least, it's always the same talk, it's always me recognising how big of a loser i am.

women just life mog too hard, i cannot compete with them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 22918, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others
Feeling emotions is hard once you’re blackpilled

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, datboijj, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Become a millionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, datboijj, soover4me and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, datboijj, soover4me and 2 others
Feeling emotions is hard one you’re blackpilled
im just jaded, after some time you just realise how every girl is essentially the same canvas with different paint on it.

stfu presti you don’t know what it’s like
It's not a you want to. It's more like you have to. Being a millionaire is now considered middle-class in today's economy. Dont believe me? Just glance at property prices in Cali or NYC on Zillow, and you'll see the staggering reality.

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
im too old for love now

love is reserved for women and hormone filled teenagers.

its over, no girl i meet stirs up any kind of emotion inside of me.

i think im done with dating or using OLD at least, it's always the same talk, it's always me recognising how big of a loser i am.

women just life mog too hard, i cannot compete with them.
How old are you?

:feelswat:So the Jew lied again?
used it as a bait to draw you into here and tell you that i apologize for shittalking you the other day.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's not a you want to. It's more like you have to. Being a millionaire is now considered middle-class in today's economy. Dont believe me? Just glance at property prices in Cali or NYC on Zillow, and you'll see the staggering reality.
No one takes anything I have to say about money seriously because I'm curry. Brutal. @Oogwayminator

At 28, I do feel too old for that. I thought you were early 20s.
oh, youre truecel lol, i was thinking who tf is this random ass nigga?

• JFL
No one takes anything I have to say about money seriously because I'm curry. Brutal. @Oogwayminator
Unless you are an emperor in india, there's no way you will ever be taken seriously in money talks here

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
oh, youre truecel lol, i was thinking who tf is this random ass nigga?
Yes bhai. It seems people are confused, I thought they were also able to see my old username but I guess not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 20370
At 28, I do feel too old for that. I thought you were early 20s.

Based Netanyahu.
DO YOU FORGIVE ME OR SHOULD I SEND CODY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU? (@ReadBooksEveryday)

DO YOU FORGIVE ME OR SHOULD I SEND CODY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU? (@ReadBooksEveryday)
I was going to forgive you but since you just threatened me, go ahead, send Cody. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• JFL
I was going to forgive you but since you just threatened me, go ahead, send Cody. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
man, i'm truly sorry for the other day. I don’t know why I get so angry. I just know… I know that it’s… i- it’s just always been there. And when things go bad, it just… it comes out. And I can’t… I can’t stop it. No matter how… how bad I want to, I just can’t stop it

• Woah
man, i'm truly sorry for the other day. I don’t know why I get so angry. I just know… I know that it’s… i- it’s just always been there. And when things go bad, it just… it comes out. And I can’t… I can’t stop it. No matter how… how bad I want to, I just can’t stop it
Not sure if serious or trolling. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
It's okay, don't worry about it. I've been through a lot worse. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Not the whole world Is usa. In Europe being a milionarie means you have Unlimited purchasing power

Even too old to join club 27 atp

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Even too old to join club 27 atp
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918