I feel so bad for some people man

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken

. 5’0, deformed face curry. That is probably the worst combination of genetic traits you could ask for in the lottery. I genuinely feel sympathy for him. The only way he will ever experience female attention or sex is if some unlucky girl gets an arraigned marriage, but I highly doubt that will occur.
If you are a normie who has the potential to ascend further, thank god everyday that you didn't end up like him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, lunin7 and 18 others
he just needs to get a haircut

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, lunin7, ZaC and 9 others

. 5’0, deformed face curry. That is probably the worst combination of genetic traits you could ask for in the lottery. I genuinely feel sympathy for him. The only way he will ever experience female attention or sex is if some unlucky girl gets an arraigned marriage, but I highly doubt that will occur.
If you are a normie who has the potential to ascend further, thank god everyday that you didn't end up like him.

May gandy bless him with a stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ZaC and Zenis
at least he is tryharding

• +1
Reactions: mitereew
thank god everyday that you didn't end up like him
very true, people often take things forgranted because social media has allowed them to see hundred or thousands of people doing better than them

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and Zenis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and murdah
very true, people often take things forgranted because social media has allowed them to see hundred or thousands of people doing better than them
I may not be chad but atleast I’m not a truecel

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
He's living life better than all of us, despite all the hate lol, he actually has friends IRL which can't be said for some users on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 14392, murdah and 3 others
He literally gets made fun off in all his TikTok’s simply because of his extistince yet he’s still coping
productive day of student

thumbnail: bowling, cellphone, fifa and weightlifting

jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, CarrotMaxxer, FBl and 3 others
It’s even more embarrassing/sad that he still goes to the gym and still tries as if his sun human health genes or physical genes will gain any benefit from lifting metal,if I was him I’m going er but on my parents only

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

sound like a secret foid

This is like bottom 0.1% of looks holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, HitAndRun and 1 other person
subhuman but still has a more exhilarating day than me. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Btw remember zen is there is ppl who look down on your baldin big forehead ass and think the same thing towards you

Heil St. Sam

he just needs to get a haircut
A masculine cologne, better style, some some showers, + some confidence/pick up & texting courses is all he needs it’s not over

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 6′2 still over, Zenis and 1 other person
Every currycel must pledge allegiance to him before being knighted to the Order of Shitskins. Srs

That's the most incel subhuman gym I've ever seen. Why do asians and curries ever bother? They never make any gains.

He's so ugly, foids would actually treat him good in order to virtue signal, lolz.

@BrahminBoss you posted this guy a year ago

me when reading thread

• +1
Reactions: murdah
he just needs a cold shower

• JFL
Reactions: HaShem
comments are cringy

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Captura de Tela 2024 01 07 as 064850

Now imagine how his brother copes..

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis

amount of cope is insane

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You need to remember 99% of people IRL are bluepilled and genuinely ignorant to the realities of life. They don’t understand it and never will, just let them be.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Zenis
man im a truecel but even i choosing my worst pics when i didn't use braces i don't look this way.

and the worst part is i know a guy irl that looks like this.

Life beyond hardcore mode I feel sympathetic towards him

Life beyond hardcore mode I feel sympathetic towards him
Its like dark souls hardcore mode++ U cant get hit or touch any enemy the whole game or u instantly die

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and hopeless NTmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
The comments on there make me miss pre tiktok blackpill

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
Whoever you are and however you are feeling, know that there will always be people who have it way worse, brothers
I genuinely believe that each one of us is unique in their suffering and can’t be comparable to others, I also think that suffering can’t be quantified, everyone’s being gets shaped by their own suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
Wtf man he looks bluepilled af, making TikToks about getting a gf and dressing up like a hot shit. Imagine the delusional expectations he has in his mind :feelscry:

I genuinely believe that each one of us is unique in their suffering and can’t be comparable to others, I also think that suffering can’t be quantified, everyone’s being gets shaped by their own suffering.
So a prisoner of war getting brutally tortured in a Russian army camp experiences is the same suffering as a woman experiencing a heartbreak? How can you not objectively say that situation A is worse than situation B

Even the "taruc student" sound like shit, word "taruc" sounds like some turkish incel name. Imagine people asking you where do you study and you say "i am a taruc student" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
He is one lifespan away from being good looking

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and MTMM
and we have 6'0 tall htn's on here complaining because they can't get stacy on tinder

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, Mosh12, Zenis and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, khvirgin and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Zenis and MoggerGaston