I feel so bad for some people man

So a prisoner of war getting brutally tortured in a Russian army camp experiences is the same suffering as a woman experiencing a heartbreak? How can you not objectively say that situation A is worse than situation B
I think it’s more likely subjective and relative to mental fortitude , some foids go through mental breakdowns and suicide thoughts over chad dumping them so it might be more painful than a soldier getting tortured , only God knows.

Documenting hairline recession by each day.
View attachment 2659596
Brutal NTpill.

I had an appointment with dr.ferreira for a HT but then i started thinking it aint worth 10k to fix my hairline 'cuz its all about NT and i am htn already right'

So i cancelled and now its 2024 and i still have the same subhuman slavic hairline.

Muh htn, muh NT

Ill have to reachedule for this year

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Brutal NTpill.

I had an appointment with dr.ferreira for a HT but then i started thinking it aint worth 10k to fix my hairline 'cuz its all about NT and i am htn already right'

So i cancelled and now its 2024 and i still have the same subhuman slavic hairline.

Muh htn, muh NT

Ill have to reachedule for this year
10k sounds like a robbery ngl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
10k sounds like a robbery ngl
I dont want to get botched by some Turkish min wage slave working at 'hairfactory Istanbul' and end up killing myself

• JFL
He’s Indian and his smv is equivalent to a tyronelite. He’s just fine

Literal chadlite
He's not ugly but do you realise how an actual chad-lite looks like? Like an actual one, not the pajeet version of it?

He's not ugly but do you realise how an actual chad-lite looks like? Like an actual one, not the pajeet version of it?
@MoggerGaston is a chadlite. Good face, height and body.

• JFL