i feel so cute around big, feminine women

Fred Stankovich

Fred Stankovich

dangerous prettyboy
by that i mean women who are noticeably taller than me (without heels), big (in the sense that they have some thickness and aren't turbo lanklettes), and have a pretty face

i went to the bank to give them a notice about sueing them today (it's more enjoyable than sending it via mail or the post, practically a sweet little flex to get your confidence going), and the woman who received me fit that description perfectly. wide hipped, with ideal ass and thighs, in that business attire typical for bank employees

i lost all inhibition spontaneously, was extremely close to make a move since we both obviously enjoyed the conversation. i guess that's how white women feel around black men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mog222, IMOGYOU, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
by that i mean women who are noticeably taller than me (without heels), big (in the sense that they have some thickness and aren't turbo lanklettes), and have a pretty face

i went to the bank to give them a notice about sueing them today (it's more enjoyable than sending it via mail or the post, practically a sweet little flex to get your confidence going), and the woman who received me fit that description perfectly. wide hipped, with ideal ass and thighs, in that business attire typical for bank employees

i lost all inhibition spontaneously, was extremely close to make a move since we both obviously enjoyed the conversation. i guess that's how white women feel around black men
Weird post but relatable

• +1
Reactions: Fred Stankovich
obese women

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Weird post but relatable

yeah, i felt weirded out by this realization too. again, i'm stressing this isn't about masc/tranny-like gargoyles, but women with feminine proportions and looks who just happen to be tall and proportional

obese women

nah. by my standards, this is "thick":

main-qimg-6adc3b8fdcc570cb044b34f89e59a0cf-lq

i just cant believe guys on this forum are serious when they post legit obese/deformed whales and describe them as "thicc", with the obligatory "you are low t if you are not attracted to this" comment

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
nah. by my standards, this is "thick":

main-qimg-6adc3b8fdcc570cb044b34f89e59a0cf-lq

i just cant believe guys on this forum are serious when they post legit obese/deformed whales and describe them as "thicc", with the obligatory "you are low t if you are not attracted to this" comment
not thicc lol bro

sorry to tell you anon, but you are a FAGGOT!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and justropemaxbro
Your genes want to ascend. It might be natural or it might be faggotry. I don't know.

I've seen some dog breeds(male) going awooga awooga over larger dog breeds (female).

Your genes want to ascend. It might be natural or it might be faggotry. I don't know.

I've seen some dog breeds(male) going awooga awooga over larger dog breeds (female).
never in my life would have thought a dog would be relatable :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit