I feel sorry for real manlets

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Most of us manlets think 5’10-5’11 is short but we have no idea of the real manlets problems

Even tho I’m not heightmogging most people or am not a head taller than 90% of women I still get most of the normal respect and blend in

After seeing a 5’5 manlet in my class and how no matter how cheeky or clever his comments are I always hear women make fun of his height

Oh you little fuck etc, it’s just humiliating to imagine people who have to go through life hearing this constantly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Manletmachine, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 19 others
giphy.gif

164cm but my confidence makes up for it :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gr34ter, Navnith, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
I’m 5’10” and I see toilets that are close to my height or even at my height all the time, it’s so fucking annoying, I can only imagine what it feels like for a true manlet, society failed you for letting these creatures be bred and roam.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, SecularIslamist, 케이제이 and 3 others
6 feet tall is king of manlet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Corleone and vermillioncorefan
the feeing of being heightmogged by a woman is the worst one a man can experience

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, LordSergiXX63, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Most of us manlets think 5’10-5’11 is short but we have no idea of the real manlets problems

Even tho I’m not heightmogging most people or am not a head taller than 90% of women I still get most of the normal respect and blend in

After seeing a 5’5 manlet in my class and how no matter how cheeky or clever his comments are I always hear women make fun of his height

Oh you little fuck etc, it’s just humiliating to imagine people who have to go through life hearing this constantly
and somehow it is acceptable to make fun of men in public

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Iasacrko
and somehow it is acceptable to make fun of men in public
Normies have a twisted view of morals and are very hypocritical

It’s not ok to be racist and every Normie will yell at u for it unless it’s Indians then nobody cares

There’s plenty of these types of examples normies pick one thing to hyperfocus at and it’s kind of an excuse to hate someone for doing what they deem as wrong

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter, Navnith, NoseProphecy and 4 others
It’s not ok to be racist and every Normie will yell at u for it unless it’s Indians then nobody cares
If it’s women doing it then nobody cares, no matter what race it’s against. I see subhuman African-American foids that look like they inject steroids for every mean and can rap money type beat insulting Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern men who mog them just for being their race. White women could get away with it too I’m sure, but they don’t do it, and just reject them normally.

said the 5'7" man @Primalsplit @thereallegend @6ft4 @Orc @MoggerGaston
Canadian Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
At 5’10 I still feel short

5‘10-5‘11 isnt short nigga

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Ricky212

Jfl 5 ft 10 - 5 ft 11 short!?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
jfl since when is 5'10-5'11 short, niggas really believed the tiktok retards saying "ermmm im 6'1 and feel short brah"

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
I’m 5’10” and I see toilets that are close to my height or even at my height all the time, it’s so fucking annoying, I can only imagine what it feels like for a true manlet, society failed you for letting these creatures be bred and roam.
Ur average height bro
Now go wear lifts to 6,1 :feelsgood:

5'10 is tall for a woman even in the Netherlands bro, hardly common anywhere. Measure yourself again.

5'10 is tall for a woman even in the Netherlands bro, hardly common anywhere. Measure yourself again.
Where are u from cause here in Germany 5’10 women extremely common

Where are u from cause here in Germany 5’10 women extremely common
No, 4-5 inches above average isn't "extremely common".

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
there's this 6'3 black chick in my school and i couldn't imagine being shorter than her, if i was 5'10 I would probably be terrified of the bitch tbqh

No, 4-5 inches above average isn't "extremely common".
Nigga it’s everywhere :feelskek:

I’m 5’10-5’11 and it feels like most women are taller than me anyway

U get Mumbai dwellers acting like they know how shit is in the Netherlands better than ppl who r actually there

U get Mumbai dwellers acting like they know how shit is in the Netherlands better than ppl who r actually there
First of all, claiming that you are surrounded by giant women, or that every guy around you is 6'5+ or whatever, is textbook ethnic behavior, I rarely see whites saying crap like that. Like, do you understand how retarded you sound by implying that the average woman is 6'0? Do you actually believe that? Secondly, I've lived in the Netherlands, women most certainly aren't that tall there. Jfl I can't believe I actually have to argue that literal WNBA height isn't average for women anywhere in the world, you rotters seriously need help.

And btw what does "5'10-5'11" mean? Which is it? Do you have an accurate measurement of your height or not?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and LordSergiXX63
5 ft 10 is not manlet height in virtually any country I believe. May not be the tallest but definitely never a "manlet" height

• +1
Reactions: kanderior

might wanna measure yourself again.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
I despise everyone 5'9 and taller in the US who says 'muh im so short brah i get heightmogged all the time' when it's literally just an okay height, anything shorter and it's gonna be so much harder for you