I felt more high T and leaner with such diet

Good diet for looksmax?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Instead of proving the statement wrong with your supposed knowledge on the subject, you chose to mock it without refuting anything.
Good job

Okay, what is your argument for veg being bad?

Okay, what is your argument for veg being bad?
Vegetables weren't made for humans to eat. You're consuming a bunch of anti-nutrients, phytoestrogens and things your body can't properly absorb like raffinose, all for the big meme of "muh vegetables are good for you!!!!!", "they are so dense in nutrients!!!!!", all while each nutrient is counteracted by anti-nutrients binding to others and forming crystals which your body can't absorb. Jfl at eating vegetables tbh

No, eggs are one of the few things you can eat excessively and still be fine.
Thanks man, I always knew the jew articles about eggs giving high blood is bullshit, also I'm poor so eggs are the best protein sources for me

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and lightskinbengali
How is mine should i take out the veggies?
Screenshot 20240114 151826

@socialcel

How is mine should i take out the veggies?
View attachment 2674676
@socialcel
good diet overall, you don't have to take out the veggies for weightloss only. i'd personally switch beans for potatoes/sweet potatoes tho, just to get more carbs. might fuck up caloric deficit, so just keep everything like this for now imo. no seed oils ofc btw

• +1
Reactions: marek937
good diet overall, you don't have to take out the veggies for weightloss only. i'd personally switch beans for potatoes/sweet potatoes tho, just to get more carbs. might fuck up caloric deficit, so just keep everything like this for now imo. no seed oils ofc btw
Yeah im gonna have some bananas later for carbs

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel