I felt one with the earth last night

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
Had a couple trulys, hit the cart, took an edible. I felt like I was one with the earth and answered so many questions for myself that I knew I never had. Can’t imagine how I would feel on shrooms or lsd.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Usernames and PlayersGetPlayed
Now imagine what being clean would feel like

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
We are one. I reflect u, u reflect me
Then why don't you take a good look in the mirror and see that you don't have to drug yourself to gandy and beyond in order to feel something. Not trying to be some kind of pseudo psychologist here but those substances can't be good for you, you deserve better than that bro

• +1
Then why don't you take a good look in the mirror and see that you don't have to drug yourself to gandy and beyond in order to feel something. Not trying to be some kind of pseudo psychologist here but those substances can't be good for you, you deserve better than that bro
Yah i got a little carried away but it’s not like i do this frequently, it opens my eyes tbh but it’s very scary tbh

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Yah i got a little carried away but it’s not like i do this frequently, it opens my eyes tbh but it’s very scary tbh
Yeah I can understand bro. Just don't do shit like that often so you won't mess up your mental health, you can get nasty disorders triggered by doing those kind of drugs. But I'm happy you at least learnt something from the experience

• Love it