I FIGURED OUT HOW TO LEANMAXX FAST - 3 POUNDS PER DAY LEGIT, I FIGURED THIS OUT ON MY OWN

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
THIS IS A SERIOUS GUIDE, NO BULLSHIT

APPARENTLY A STUDY SHOWED THAT YOU CAN BURN 62 CALORIES PER 15 MINUTES IN THE SHOWER (HOT)

SO THAT'D BE ABOUT 250 CALORIES AN HOUR

HOWEVER, YOU CAN BURN EVEN MORE CALORIES IN A SUPER COLD SHOWER - 70 CALORIES PER 5 MINUTES - SO THROW 2 OR 3 5 MINUTE COLD SESSIONS AND YOU CAN GET THAT NUMBER UP TO A LEGIT 400 CALORIES PER HOUR

SO WHAT YOU COULD DO IS DO THIS FOR 16 WHOLE HOURS AND BURN UP TO 6400 WHOPPING CALORIES

THE AVERAGE MAN ALSO BURNS 2500 CALORIES A DAY JUST BY LIVING AND BREATHING, SO YOU COULD HIT 8900 CALORIES JUST BY SHOWERING FOR 16 HOURS!!! THAT'S NEARLY 3 POUNDS!!!

SO HOW YOU COULD DO IT IS LIKE THIS:

1. SET UP YOUR LAPTOP OUTSIDE YOUR SHOWER ON A CHAIR FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
2. HAVE SOME MOVIES READY TO WATCH OR IN CASE YOU WANT TO BROWSE LOOKSMAX.ME GET A WATERPROOF KEYBOARD/MOUSE
3. MAYBE HAVE SOME PROTEIN SHAKES READY TO GET YOUR PROTEIN NEEDS TO DETER MUSCLE LOSS. A THERMOS FOR BLACK COFFEE WHILE IN THE SHOWER MAY BE A GOOD IDEA TOO
4. EQUIP SOME KIND OF MOISTURE-PROOF GLOVES TO PREVENT HANDS FROM BEING WRINKLED
5. WATCH MOVIES/BROWSE LOOKSMAX.ME WHILE TAKING A SHOWER ALL DAY, MAKING SURE TO TURN IT TO ICEY COLD EVERY SO OFTEN TO GET AN EXTRA BURST OF CALORIES BURNED
6. APPLY BODY MOISTURIZER AFTERWARDS BECAUSE YOUR SKIN MAY NEED IT

YOU WILL LEGITIMATELY BURN 3 POUNDS IN ONE DAY DOING THIS SHIT, NO CAP

THIS COULD BE GREAT FOR GETTING RID OF BLOAT AS WELL

**I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFTEY, PLEASE USE LOGIC AND REASONING AND LISTEN TO YOUR BODY IF YOU FOLLOW THIS GUIDE, IT COULD BE DANGEROUS**

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Feminineboi, JizzFarmer and 8 others
bookmarked but im unsure if this is legit or not bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 10104
do subliminals work too?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Rasputin, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
bookmarked but im unsure if this is legit or not bro
I'M DEADASS GOING TO DO AN 8 HOUR VERSION OF IT AND TAKE PICS OF MY BEFORE/AFTER WEIGHT JFL

THEORETICALLY JUST DOING AN 8 HOUR VERSION WITHOUT DRINKING TOO MUCH LIQUID AND NOT EATING AT ALL SHOULD BURN 1 WHOLE POUND OF REAL FAT + DEHYDRATE YOU, SO MAYBE 2 OR 3 TOTAL POUNDS FAT LOSS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Feminineboi, 6’1cel and 2 others
I'M DEADASS GOING TO DO AN 8 HOUR VERSION OF IT AND TAKE PICS OF MY BEFORE/AFTER WEIGHT JFL

THEORETICALLY JUST DOING AN 8 HOUR VERSION WITHOUT DRINKING TOO MUCH LIQUID AND NOT EATING AT ALL SHOULD BURN 1 WHOLE POUND OF REAL FAT + DEHYDRATE YOU, SO MAYBE 2 OR 3 TOTAL POUNDS FAT LOSS
brother i can't tell if ur larping or not since this is in the offtopic section please tell me you aren't joking because i will legit try this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6538
brother i can't tell if ur larping or not since this is in the offtopic section please tell me you aren't joking because i will legit try this
I SEE NO REASON WHY IT WOULDN'T WORK

IT SOUNDS FUCKING RETARDED BUT TBH I THINK IT WILL WORK

I'MA DO IT AN 8 HOUR TEST VERSION FIRST AND THEN MAYBE A LONGER VERSION

I'LL PROBABLY PULL MY MONITOR IN THE BATHROOM AND LEGIT BROWSE LOOKSMAX WHILE I DO IT JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 6’1cel and Deleted member 6785
I'd personally just say waterfast.
After day 2 hunger becomes non existant and i feel great
+
the dopamine rush from seeing my chiseled face

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, 6’1cel and Deleted member 6403
get in a icebucket

I SEE NO REASON WHY IT WOULDN'T WORK

IT SOUNDS FUCKING RETARDED BUT TBH I THINK IT WILL WORK

I'MA DO IT AN 8 HOUR TEST VERSION FIRST AND THEN MAYBE A LONGER VERSION

I'LL PROBABLY PULL MY MONITOR IN THE BATHROOM AND LEGIT BROWSE LOOKSMAX WHILE I DO IT JFL
WE HAVE REACHED PEAK .ME AUTISM BROTHER

YOU SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH WATER FOR THIS SHIT

I AM GOING TO TRY THIS ALSO

MOG MOG MOG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 10104
Try this if you want your heart to stop beating in the middle of the shower

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
WE HAVE REACHED PEAK .ME AUTISM BROTHER

YOU SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH WATER FOR THIS SHIT

I AM GOING TO TRY THIS ALSO

MOG MOG MOG
LOOOOOOOOOOL

ACCORDING TO THIS WE COULD THEORETICALLY BURN EVEN MORE IF WE WANTED TO

IT SAYS ONE HOUR OF AN ICE COLD SHOWER WOULD BURN 900 CALORIES BUT COULD PRESENT SEVERE HEALTH RISKS

OBVIOUSLY THIS WOULD BURN LIKE 8 POUNDS OF FAT A DAY

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TRY THIS SHIT JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6785
Or you could just eat at a caloric deficit and exercise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3583, Looks234 and 2 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Feminineboi, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
sounds too good to be true.
But even me i hardly manage to stay more than few minutes in cold water ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 10104
THIS IS A SERIOUS GUIDE, NO BULLSHIT

APPARENTLY A STUDY SHOWED THAT YOU CAN BURN 62 CALORIES PER 15 MINUTES IN THE SHOWER (HOT)

SO THAT'D BE ABOUT 250 CALORIES AN HOUR

HOWEVER, YOU CAN BURN EVEN MORE CALORIES IN A SUPER COLD SHOWER - 70 CALORIES PER 5 MINUTES - SO THROW 2 OR 3 5 MINUTE COLD SESSIONS AND YOU CAN GET THAT NUMBER UP TO A LEGIT 400 CALORIES PER HOUR

SO WHAT YOU COULD DO IS DO THIS FOR 16 WHOLE HOURS AND BURN UP TO 6400 WHOPPING CALORIES

THE AVERAGE MAN ALSO BURNS 2500 CALORIES A DAY JUST BY LIVING AND BREATHING, SO YOU COULD HIT 8900 CALORIES JUST BY SHOWERING FOR 16 HOURS!!! THAT'S NEARLY 3 POUNDS!!!

SO HOW YOU COULD DO IT IS LIKE THIS:

1. SET UP YOUR LAPTOP OUTSIDE YOUR SHOWER ON A CHAIR FIRST THING IN THE MORNING
2. HAVE SOME MOVIES READY TO WATCH OR IN CASE YOU WANT TO BROWSE LOOKSMAX.ME GET A WATERPROOF KEYBOARD/MOUSE
3. MAYBE HAVE SOME PROTEIN SHAKES READY TO GET YOUR PROTEIN NEEDS TO DETER MUSCLE LOSS. A THERMOS FOR BLACK COFFEE WHILE IN THE SHOWER MAY BE A GOOD IDEA TOO
4. EQUIP SOME KIND OF MOISTURE-PROOF GLOVES TO PREVENT HANDS FROM BEING WRINKLED
5. WATCH MOVIES/BROWSE LOOKSMAX.ME WHILE TAKING A SHOWER ALL DAY, MAKING SURE TO TURN IT TO ICEY COLD EVERY SO OFTEN TO GET AN EXTRA BURST OF CALORIES BURNED
6. APPLY BODY MOISTURIZER AFTERWARDS BECAUSE YOUR SKIN MAY NEED IT

YOU WILL LEGITIMATELY BURN 3 POUNDS IN ONE DAY DOING THIS SHIT, NO CAP

THIS COULD BE GREAT FOR GETTING RID OF BLOAT AS WELL

**I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFTEY, PLEASE USE LOGIC AND REASONING AND LISTEN TO YOUR BODY IF YOU FOLLOW THIS GUIDE, IT COULD BE DANGEROUS**
cold shower for 16 hours
3D5187EE A973 4869 AADD BA79A06846B0

• JFL
This can't be true.
If it is true you're gonna get hypothermia and the complications surrounding it. Pneumonia can kill you, but I'm a fat fcuk so I'll try this if it works.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
dont follow this advice tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and johncruz12345
follow my diet guide. honestly losing weight is easy on a mostly animal based diet

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10104
Why the fuck would you even want that

caged hard. why would you go to these lengths to lose 3lbs?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
youre literally standing in a shower which for long periods of time will be freezing for 16 hours. how is that not hard? not to mention the fact youd waste so much of your life and presumably be doing this multiple times a week to see actual improvements. plus risk to health

youre literally standing in a shower which for long periods of time will be freezing for 16 hours. how is that not hard? not to mention the fact youd waste so much of your life and presumably be doing this multiple times a week to see actual improvements. plus risk to health
It's good training tbh I want to join Navy Seals

• JFL
tbh I said "just eat at a caloric deficit and exercise" but im not even doing that been fasting for 24 hours trying to get to 60 at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Water fasting mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
caged hard. why would you go to these lengths to lose 3lbs?
how many minutes it does refer ?
tbh it's a good cope while waterfasting

hypothermiamaxxing

Just take a cold shower bro! Fr tho have you tried this yet?

my dad will beat the shit out of me for wasting money but good idea might try

• JFL
unless ur showering with ice, your body will get used to it, and if u are showering with ice, kys

just water fast instead bro

eating chillis increases metabolism eat one every 20 minutes

Did you try it? @RealLooksmaxxer
Also how cold we talking?

• JFL