I finally found the solution to fix Asian eyes

the actual thing u should fix is ur upper maxilla.
Yes and chin and nose bridge and browridge, tell me something I don't know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
Ur already failed ur goal the second u were born
YES and this site is about minimizing the damage lol. I'm tired of getting normie results on Tinder (99+ in 3-4 days) and to fix this whitemaxing is a must

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Gook eye is ideal, what you talkin about

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
YES and this site is about minimizing the damage lol. I'm tired of getting normie results on Tinder (99+ in 3-4 days) and to fix this whitemaxing is a must
Dont listen to him get as white as possible @Blackgymmax

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Just put him on Tinder without status and see him getting worse results than gymmaxed white MTN lol
You’re going to botch yourself and watch Asian guys who have never heard of the blackpill out slay hard. I’ve known plenty kpopmaxxed Asian guys irl who slay. Stop fighting your genetics. You’re going to end up like that white guy who got kpop surgery.

And of course he’d clean up tinder hard. Is that even a question. You can’t directly test him bc it looks too catfish but someone like him easily. (Tho it will be mainly Asians, koreaboos, and gen Z white girls)

• JFL
Reactions: amkcel, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 24444
You’re going to botch yourself and watch Asian guys who have never heard of the blackpill out slay hard. I’ve seen plenty kpopmaxxed Asian guys slay. Stop fighting your genetics. You’re going to end up like that white guy who got kpop surgery.
Nigga ur the faggot trying to be a tranny (Asian to white transracial) it ain't happening lmao. U don't have a caucasian skull retard. Ur already failed ur goal the second u were born
Gook eye is ideal, what you talkin about
browridge is male gaze cope

Go away from my thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 28414, dakchuh and 1 other person
white-kpop-fan-wp.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: amkcel, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 24444
@User49 bro I can't
He’s right it’s male gaze. Only ugly Asian girls will be into you if you do this. You won’t look white, there’s more to it than just eyes and it won’t solve the underlying racial issue (which is more than just looks, Asian male models who looo like white guys face the same issues)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 24444
He’s right it’s male gaze. Only ugly Asian girls will be into you if you do this.
When I morph a proper brow ridge and low set eyebrows it looks fucking great
IMG 8383 3 2023 05 07 084613

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: amkcel, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 28414
He’s right it’s male gaze. Only ugly Asian girls will be into you if you do this. You won’t look white, there’s more to it than just eyes and it won’t solve the underlying racial issue (which is more than just looks, Asian male models who looo like white guys face the same issues)
Yes, eyes are only a part of it, you also need paranasal implants + rhinoplasty + chin implant

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Yes, eyes are only a part of it, you also need paranasal implants + rhinoplasty + chin implant
The problem is implants are too hard to predict.

Are you sure these morphs are realistic? I’ve almost never seen a -plasty of the eyes or brow implants look good unless the person actually needed it.
I literally shown you a guy who ascended his brow ridge in OP lol, have you even read the thread or you immediately started defending ricecels?

I literally shown you a guy who ascended his brow ridge in OP lol, have you even read the thread or you immediately started defending ricecels?
He didn’t ascend at all he just looks perma angry and like complete shit. Are you wasian ? It’s always those that are so self hating.

• JFL
He didn’t ascend at all he just looks perma angry and like complete shit. Are you wasian ? It’s always those that are so self hating.
I'm 100% Asian, I'm from Kazakhstan and I just have double eyelids, white skin + brown hair
2023 05 07 083713

• So Sad
Reactions: amkcel
He added tons of dimorphism to his eyes, the problem is he didn't fix any other of his failos

He added tons of dimorphism to his eyes, the problem is he didn't fix any other of his failos
I dont understand what people mean browridge is cope jfl. These newfags man. Its not only about the browridge bump but also about the whole forward growth (nasion glabbela and the slope of the forhead). People here fail to understand that

• +1
I dont understand what people mean browridge is cope jfl. These newfags man. Its not only about the browridge bump but also about the whole forward growth (nasion glabbela and the slope of the forhead). People here fail to understand that
Yeah bro, greycels are literally saying that hair is cope nowadays, I remember someone made a thread like this jfl. @User49 is right and there is very few people with knowledge in aesthetics and surgeries, that's why this thread is literally 2 pages long

• +1
Reactions: User49
No I can make him actually good looking with a few minor changes using faceapp. He should emulate that not get these completely retarded bog surgeries.

No one at this forum is good at aesthetics. If people were we’d see more focus on fixing asymmetry and improving harmony bht instead you just have self hating ethnics trying to be white and dumbfks putting dildos in their faces

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 24444 and Cheesyrumble
No I can make him actually good looking with a few minor changes using faceapp. He should emulate that not get these completely retarded bog surgeries.
You will give the V-Line surgery, right?

No one at this forum is good at aesthetics. If people were we’d see more focus on fixing asymmetry and improving harmony bht instead you just have self hating ethnics trying to be white and dumbfks putting dildos in their faces
"harmony" are caucasian ratios. Anything else is death tier

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 24444
8F8AC556 89ED 4D23 9EB1 7C41E2CDD6F0

This is actual aesthetics. Took me 2 minutes in face app. He should be looking like that. His main problem is jaw asymmetry and shit skin.he has a long face which is not fixable so he has to work with what he does Have.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, User49 and Cheesyrumble

Yeah some kpop dude was voted the worlds handsomest man. Insane how self hating this dude is. Just get pounded by a white man if you want to be proximate to whiteness so badly.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
Yeah some kpop dude was voted the worlds handsomest man. Insane how self hating this dude is. Just get pounded by a white man if you want to be proximate to whiteness so badly.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• JFL
Run that most handsome dude on Tinder and without status, he is flopping, should be water but fucking greycels will still argue. Also, Rihanna was named the best looking women in some list, do you think she is really the best looking girl?
221026141853 02 rihanna 0301 restricted Canddegallo 341337841 942448546796149 1692437981375670220 n 2

View attachment 2188385

This is actual aesthetics. Took me 2 minutes in face app. He should be looking like that. His main problem is jaw asymmetry and shit skin.he has a long face which is not fixable so he has to work with what he does Have.
Run that most handsome dude on Tinder and without status, he is flopping, should be water but fucking greycels will still argue. Also, Rihanna was named the best looking women in some list, do you think she is really the best looking girl?
View attachment 2188389View attachment 2188390
I don’t like Rihanna personally but you’re comparing a photoshopped model shoot to a candid. Your white genes lowered ur iq?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: amkcel, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 24444
I don’t like Rihanna personally but you’re comparing a photoshopped model shoot to a candid. Your white genes lowered ur iq?
Let's compare the other way around, the difference is still same species tier. @Nebula bro I can't
16641347052668 Canddegallo 336335322 221948003718355 5560210102673652263 n

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Holy fuck ur dumb and your morph is shit btw. Literally looks like a hollywood filter

• +1
  • JFL
Holy fuck ur dumb and your morph is shit btw. Literally looks like a hollywood filter
The IQ of kpop defenders, one sends a vid with not properly aligned lines and the other one just splashes Hollywood filter.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
I changed the entire jaw area. I did apply the Hollywood filter but also did a lot more. That person needs to fix his massive jaw asymmetry, his brow ridge change made him look worse.

Also in case you didn’t know the Hollywood filter does nothing to good looking peoples faces. If it changes something it means you deviate from the faces it’s trying to morph you into.

• JFL
I changed the entire jaw area. I did apply the Hollywood filter but also did a lot more. That person needs to fix his massive jaw asymmetry, his brow ridge change made him look worse.
U changed the jaw but u didnt add chin height? Jfl

U changed the jaw but u didnt add chin height? Jfl
It would look bad. His chin looks small because his mid face and philtrum are too long.

tales by a 5'2 ricecel

It would look bad. His chin looks small because his mid face and philtrum are too long.
And thats exactly why you add more chin height to distract from those failos

• +1
See it for yourself here. Fixed his mid face. I guess he can get a lefort or something. Reduced his philtrum too.

67C7DE0B 8BB0 4167 95F8 51711D5FB3A1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
The IQ of kpop defenders, one sends a vid with not properly aligned lines and the other one just splashes Hollywood filter.
What the fuck do u mean by "kpop defenders". For thousands of years east asians prettyboy changs were and still are the most successful look for us. This isn't just muh kpop, it's much deeper than that.

Ur going against ur natural biology. Ur gay alien cope will never get u anywhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dakchuh and Deleted member 24444
View attachment 2188400See it for yourself here. Fixed his mid face. I guess he can get a lefort or something.
bro ur literally touching ratios u cant change and then u proceed that the long face is unfixable yet you reduced the nose length and raised the lips (lip lift is always dogshit surgery imo)

bro ur literally touching ratios u cant change and then u proceed that the long face is unfixable yet you reduced the nose length and raised the lips (lip lift is always dogshit surgery imo)
In the original, I fixed his jaw asymmetry only, which is definitlry possible. One of the main reasons for doing jaw surgery is to fix an asymmetric jaw. He can also shave the cheekbone that’s too big and get implants on the one that’s too small. But this guy specifically is a bit fucked because his mid face and philtrum are too long. My 2nd morph is just to demonstrate what actually makes him look bad. It’s not the brow at all.

I hope he never sees this because it will probably make him feel like complete shit

Last edited:
All the other things u changed can be fixed i agree. Bro if we want address what actually fucks up his face then his whole faceshape would change
In the original, I fixed his jaw asymmetry only, which is definitlry possible. One of the main reasons for doing jaw surgery is to fix an asymmetric jaw. But this guy specifically is a bit fucked because his mid face and philtrum are too long. My 2nd morph is just to demonstrate what actually makes him look bad. It’s not the brow at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25995 and Deleted member 24444
I should make a huge post about this because there are way too many people crying about chin recession and nobody ever talks about asymmetry or face shapes. Can someone else actually make a post about this.

Also in case you didn’t know the Hollywood filter does nothing to good looking peoples faces. If it changes something it means you deviate from the faces it’s trying to morph you into.
bro thinks faceapp filters is any sort of representation of reality

• JFL