I finally found the solution to fix Asian eyes

asian eyes look good, especially compared to the round bug eyes that many westeners especially women have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 28691, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
I'm 100% Asian, I'm from Kazakhstan and I just have double eyelids, white skin + brown hair
View attachment 2188370
thats not full asian u retard thats literally waisan..... why tf do u want to feel like ur a full asian mogger when u have only 5% asian genes u fuckface

bro thinks faceapp filters is any sort of representation of reality
It’s great for morphs. Obviously you can’t do everything it does but it gives you an idea of what will make you look good and what’s holding you back.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
It’s great for morphs. Obviously you can’t do everything it does but it gives you an idea of what will make you look good and what’s holding you back.
Ye….

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
asian eyes look good, especially compared to the round bug eyes that many westeners especially women have.

large.1899070550_MaxHenhappel(3).jpg.b8a489387bb7d35849a6f0a5cf20e1a9.jpg

lappids suomi finngolian for the win

• JFL
Nigga ur the faggot trying to be a tranny (Asian to white transracial) it ain't happening lmao. U don't have a caucasian skull retard. Ur already failed ur goal the second u were born

I don't know why op and the other guy blackgymmax gobble white jizz so much they have plenty of good looking guys in there ethnicity yet they want to change every feautre of there skull to look like another race

• Love it
I don't know why op and the other guy blackgymmax gobble white jizz so much they have plenty of good looking guys in there ethnicity yet they want to change every feautre of there skull to look like another race
Those good looking guys get the same results as white gymmaxed MTN

pekka strength.

also on a side note. since you like plants do you have those pesky spanish slugs on your plot?

fucking annoying shit.

pekka strength.

also on a side note. since you like plants do you have those pesky spanish slugs on your plot?

fucking annoying shit.
I go through my yard with a flashlight and a pair of scissors every evening to nuke them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 28691
I go through my yard with a flashlight and a pair of scissors every evening to nuke them.

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

jfl i put them in a bucket and then pour boiling water on them

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

jfl i put them in a bucket and then pour boiling water on them
slugs are cannibalistic, and they also preferential towards it, meaning if there's dead slugs laying around you'll mostly find the new slugs in their vicinity the next day, which makes it easier to control.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 28691
Also need orbital decompression,asian need deep set eyes,I think Supraorbital implants not enough.In fact, when Epicanthoplasty operation performed, there are many side effects, such as making your lower eyelid sink.

• So Sad
Also need orbital decompression,asian need deep set eyes,I think Supraorbital implants not enough.In fact, when Epicanthoplasty operation performed, there are many side effects, such as making your lower eyelid sink.
I have somewhat deepset Mongolian ones with double eyelids so I didn’t include orbital decompression and blepharoplasty

I have somewhat deepset Mongolian ones with double eyelids so I didn’t include orbital decompression and blepharoplasty
What do you mean deepset Mongolian ? Asian male dont need blepharoplasty ,if their eyes deep set then they meet basic aesthetic standards.Blepharoplasty make asian male feminine and eyes looks more protruding .I've had this surgery, it helps photogenic, but in reality it greatly reduce dimorphism

• So Sad
Blepharoplasty make asian male feminine and eyes looks more protruding .I've had this surgery, it helps photogenic, but in reality it greatly reduce dimorphism
Ogre

src=http%3A%2F%2Fb-ssl.duitang.com%2Fuploads%2Fitem%2F201703%2F03%2F20170303095941_FMk34.jpeg&refer=http%3A%2F%2Fb-ssl.duitang.com&app=2002&size=f9999,10000&q=a80&n=0&g=0n&fmt=auto
Single eyelids don't make male orge, if other features are soft enough, he's still a pretty boy like this man
By ogre I mean over jfl but does it really chop off dimorphism? Mind PM’ing pics?

Problems with Asian eyes:
1)Low PFL
2)Usually too high PCT
3)Not prominent browridge/eyebrows are too high set

And gladly, all 3 of these are fixable via:
1)Epicanthoplasty (makes your medial canthus better + adds PFL):
View attachment 2188259
2)Lateral canthoplasty (adds PFL)
View attachment 2188261
3)Supraorbital implants with saddle (adds tons of dimorphism and makes your eyebrows low-set):
View attachment 2188262

There are no people who had all 3 of this but here are result of epicanthoplasty + lateral canthoplasty:
View attachment 2188277
See how much PFL she added

And results of Supras with saddle:
View attachment 2188279
He got way more prominent brow ridge and low-set eyebrows. His eye area is not that good because he didn't get surgeries to add PFL but still that's a great result

@Cheesyrumble @Ellipsis @jojoyou @Ekil73_YT
Yea looks good

• +1