I finally got paid my youtube money

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Took 3 attempts of requesting the pin to my address to verify my adsense account but finally got it done
Got a lump sum for the past 4 months of 2021 paid to my bank account today
I missed out on 3 weeks of revenue this January because I didn't verify my pin in the designated time which is annoying coz I lost about $800 worth.
Hopefully the payment doesn't get flagged by my bank and fuck up my unemployment benefit
I am now going to work on making a viral video so that I can continue living off this shit
My content is sports related, I need to get a backup channel going in a different niche incase this one ever gets struck down for copyright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7098 and forevergymcelling
If ur main income from YouTube is Adsense your retarded and need to quit I literally make double your Adsense from just sponsorships alone

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
My content is sports related, I need to get a backup channel going in a different niche incase this one ever gets struck down for copyright
do you have to repay the revenue you already withdrew if your content gets flagged for copyright / claimed?

If ur main income from YouTube is Adsense your retarded and need to quit I literally make double your Adsense from just sponsorships alone
how much did I make from adsense?
How much did you make from sponsorships?

You need to build a following before you get offered sponsors though

Gotta start somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
how much did I make from adsense?
How much did you make from sponsorships?
why post this if you don't answer any questions?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
do you have to repay the revenue you already withdrew if your content gets flagged for copyright / claimed?
no it doesn't have to be repaid
also I have alexbrown on ignore so don't answer his questions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 7098
Channel link?

whhy?

You need to build a following before you get offered sponsors though

Gotta start somewhere
Not even on my finance channel I got sponsor offers as soon as I hit 4k subs

Ad sense is unpredictable and it’s being given out by a large corporation it’s kind of like a commissioned contract

One month ur pay might be really good the next it might be dog shit the rate YouTube pays out changes every month as majority of the platforms revenue comes from advertisements.

Which is why I make sure I get constant sponsorships and people clicking on affiliate links I have.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Not even on my finance channel I got sponsor offers as soon as I hit 4k subs
Mirin

I've had one sponsor so far who paid 3k

Another guy I was negotiating with but he couldn't afford it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Ad sense is unpredictable and it’s being given out by a large corporation it’s kind of like a commissioned contract

One month ur pay might be really good the next it might be dog shit the rate YouTube pays out changes every month as majority of the platforms revenue comes from advertisements.

Which is why I make sure I get constant sponsorships and people clicking on affiliate links I have.
Redpill me on affiliate links

How do I get some of my own?

i got a friend who got 5+ million views monthly and has 40k sub. how much he can get with affiliate links and sponsors?

• Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling
i got a friend who got 5+ million views monthly and has 40k sub. how much he can get with affiliate links and sponsors?
mogging machine

How old is his youtube account?

Depends some affiliate links pay literal pennies some can pay thousands. If it’s an affiliate link to tech based stuff probably $300 - $1000 a month

Depends some affiliate links pay literal pennies some can pay thousands. If it’s an affiliate link to tech based stuff probably $300 - $1000 a month
a month? for 1 video or multiple? because it's pretty low

a month? for 1 video or multiple? because it's pretty low
Multiple his channel has a low amount of subs most people who will click on ur affiliate links will most likely be your subscribers

Multiple his channel has a low amount of subs most people who will click on ur affiliate links will most likely be your subscribers
still not looking better than adsense to me

still not looking better than adsense to me
It’s not but it racks up over time also depends on the relevance the link has to the vid

I have a video where I made a tutorial on how to get started on YouTube and provided affiliate links to the apps I use to edit and record I made 7k to this day from those links

It’s not but it racks up over time also depends on the relevance the link has to the vid

I have a video where I made a tutorial on how to get started on YouTube and provided affiliate links to the apps I use to edit and record I made 7k to this day from those links
share with me