After 7 years of nonstop psychological torture I finally fixed my skin! (Lifefuel GTFIH)

still 0 appeal
alright how about you explain this one with your two masters degrees, you aspie abused dog looking cuck. if i so have “zero appeal” then why is my body count 500% higher than yours at 18, while ur 28. please riddle me that, and hop off my dick and stop replying to my posts, thanks.

5F9D6FBD 3B68 4B01 9DB5 83238D82FECF
6B4D1626 DEAD 4905 ADB6 38786FED1B6D

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tempelcat4, shalomnigga, nofap and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, moggathon, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Boyo I know u have experience with skincare so I need help for context I m on Accutane 20g for some time and tretenoin 0.025 but can we use adapalene with benzoyl peroxide for occasional breakouts

Boyo I know u have experience with skincare so I need help for context I m on Accutane 20g for some time and tretenoin 0.025 but can we use adapalene with benzoyl peroxide for occasional breakouts
how’s ur skin handling the accutane and tret. if it’s ridiculously dry i’d wait cause the benzoyl peroxide on top of those two will cause ur skin to get very dry and irritated. but if it’s somewhat normal i’d give it a shot, if ur skin can handle it, it would definitely help with active breakouts

• +1
how’s ur skin handling the accutane and tret. if it’s ridiculously dry i’d wait cause the benzoyl peroxide on top of those two will cause ur skin to get very dry and irritated. but if it’s somewhat normal i’d give it a shot, if ur skin can handle it, it would definitely help with active breakouts
No low dose Accutane like 20 mg every 3 days + 0.025 tretenoin is a life saver for acne it will not dry out skin if u use a good thick mosturizer+ I slug with vaseline over tretenoin and us said sandwich method is good for tretenoin no don't use it it will fuck up ur skin I had tried it the mosturizer will mix with tretenoin and cause further irritation and dryness first only wash face then wait 20 mins (recommend by doctor then apply any mosturizer) and when I used benzoyl peroxide on a breakout it makes the breakout more red and swollen instead i use daily anti acne gel

alright how about you explain this one with your two masters degrees, you aspie abused dog looking cuck. if i so have “zero appeal” then why is my body count 500% higher than yours at 18, while ur 28. please riddle me that, and hop off my dick and stop replying to my posts, thanks.

View attachment 2830221View attachment 2830222
isn’t 500% of a virgin’s body count still 0:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
which sunscreen do you use for acne prone skin? hope it's FA safe too

which sunscreen do you use for acne prone skin? hope it's FA safe too
paula’s choice. i haven’t done too much research and are open to other options if u have any

tbh skin still isn't the best but huge improvent

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
View attachment 2829593View attachment 2829594
(ignore lens distortion and bloat JFLLLL)​

After SEVEN years of being incredibly self-conscious about my acne, dry skin, and irritated skin. I believe I have finally reached a place where I feel confident in my own skin.

Acne-cels you know the exact fucking feeling i’m talking about. Socializing while knowing how fucked up your skin is, is a complete death sentence. It’s always lurking in the back of your mind, whatever ur doing.

Then you see mfs like THESE roaming around the social event with perfect model tier skin and you contemplate catching a flight to India and jumping off the top of the Taj Mahal:feelskek:

Whatever, u get the point i’ll quit rambling on and tell you my exact routine of what products i use as well as links/sources of where you can acquire them yourself!

This routine mainly works for people with dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin. I have no clue if this work with oily skin etc. The dryness is why this routine is so heavily moisturizer based. Restoring your moisture barrier is crucialZ I’ve tried various routines, spent hundreds of dollars, etc. This is the routine that worked for me verbatim. This was what my skin looked like 2.5 years ago.
It was way worse than this but i didn’t take any pics
because i was so insecure. brutal collagen, dry skin, and acne. (brutally mogs that pnuemo pic above ik)

The Routine (in order of appliance):

AM:

• La Roche-Posay Hydrating Cleanser (to wash off all this shit from previous morning) LINK HERE

• Ice Face to soothe irritation

• Pyunkang Yul Hydrating Toner (Koreans know their fucking skincare trust me) LINK HERE

• Clindamycin (stops irritation and stops growth of acne bacteria) Its a prescription but you can get it on alldaychemist HERE

• Pyunkang Yul Moisturizer for Dry skin (again, let the koreans do their thing)LINK HERE

• La Roche-Posay Cicaplast B5+ Repair Balm (GODSEND, but only use on active dry spots, or irritated spots, no point of using this as a second moisturizer, ur face will glow and it will look gay)LINK HERE

• Sun protection

• Benzoyl Peroxide (not needed but place on active acne if u want it to go away quicker)LINK HERE

PM:​

• Wash face with just water
  • Ice face to soothe irritation
  • Pyunkang Yul Hydrating Toner (Koreans know their fucking skincare trust me) LINK HERE
  • .025 Tretinoin (it’s a prescription but you can get it on alldaychemist HERE)
  • Paula’s Choice Azelaic Acid for redness (probably not necessary for you) but link HERE if you want it)

• Pyunkang Yul Moisturizer for Dry skin (again, let the koreans do their thing)LINK HERE

• La Roche-Posay Cicaplast B5+ Repair Balm (GODSEND, but only use on active dry spots, or irritated spots, no point of using this as a second moisturizer, ur face will glow and it will look gay)LINK HERE

That’s my routine of what I do every day
for my skin. It’s a pain in the ballsack but
100% worth it in my opinion.

One more thing that you can do if you acne
isn’t going away for social events, etc. just
put some bb cream on the zit or redness
and it looks like it’s not even there. This is
the one I use HERE it’s cheap and it mogs.

Two other tips that helped me clear my skin were:

1. To Stop touching my face with my
greasy ass hands
2. Change my pillowcase every 3-5
days or so.

Best of luck to the people that need this
thread. For the people who don’t, kys u
lucky pricks.

Next up on my looksmaxxing journey- Dyeing my brows dark
brown, and my lashes black
(after uni semester)
Meme Reaction GIF

-A happy and acne free Norwood
(for now)

@dragomaxxer @Clavicular @masterbreeder @coispet

@pneumocystosis @TechnoBoss @NotCarv

@incelmogger @PsychoDsk @Bzz @Xangsane

@Blackgymmax

Holy shit you ascended hard compared to 2.5 yrs ago

• +1
paula’s choice. i haven’t done too much research and are open to other options if u have any
purito daily soft touch, it is a great sunscreen (ingredients wise) but if you have fungal acne don't use it on forehead.

• +1
tbh skin still isn't the best but huge improvent
collagen,clouring and Clear skin will raise you up by 1-2 points. it's one of the most important softmaxx, you have no idea what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Holy shit you ascended hard compared to 2.5 yrs ago
thanks man. hoping for more tho. really started only taking action since last october

• +1
purito daily soft touch, it is a great sunscreen (ingredients wise) but if you have fungal acne don't use it on forehead.
appreciate it. will look into it

• +1
Would this have a good effect without tret? I tried tret it was cope for me

• +1
Would this have a good effect without tret? I tried tret it was cope for me
i would say so yes. if you aren’t going to use tret u can use the benzoyl peroxide more without worrying about dryness. you should 100% get the clindamycin tho if possible

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and Jeww
i would say so yes. if you aren’t going to use tret u can use the benzoyl peroxide more without worrying about dryness. you should 100% get the clindamycin tho if possible
In pill form or cream? There's both

I already have Epiduo which is 0,3% adapalene and 2,5% benzoyl peroxide if that's enough

collagen,clouring and Clear skin will raise you up by 1-2 points. it's one of the most important softmaxx, you have no idea what you're talking about.
nigga can u read i said it was huge improvement, also cleat skin has nothing to do with coloring

• +1
Reactions: desilva
In pill form or cream? There's both

I already have Epiduo which is 0,3% adapalene and 2,5% benzoyl peroxide if that's enough

what i use

• +1
gj man

• +1
Ok thanks

Do you think I could just skip the AM routine? I find it very uncomfortable to walk around with stuff on my face
i mean u could probably get away with it but it won’t be as a good as a result. especially if ur skins dry as hell and ur trying to restore ur moisture barrier. keep in mind all of it dries and i don’t feel any of it on my face after 5-10 minutes

• +1

View attachment 2830221View attachment 2830222
Hes an abused dog whos only on here to bitch about his problems, ignore him. Good thread btw

did u use beta carotine to make urself have a more caramel undertone?

• +1
did u use beta carotine to make urself have a more caramel undertone?
yes but it gave me more of an orangey one. i recently started MT2 that’s why it’s starting to look a bit more caramel

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and reeceJen
Amazing mate did u also blast gear?

Congrats many people struggle to achieve such flawless skin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and antony 726

After SEVEN years of being incredibly self-conscious about my acne, dry skin, and irritated skin. I believe I have finally reached a place where I feel confident in my own skin.

Acne-cels you know the exact fucking feeling i’m talking about. Socializing while knowing how fucked up your skin is, is a complete death sentence. It’s always lurking in the back of your mind, whatever ur doing.

Then you see mfs like THESE roaming around the social event with perfect model tier skin and you contemplate catching a flight to India and jumping off the top of the Taj Mahal:feelskek:

Whatever, u get the point i’ll quit rambling on and tell you my exact routine of what products i use as well as links/sources of where you can acquire them yourself!

This routine mainly works for people with dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin. I have no clue if this work with oily skin etc. The dryness is why this routine is so heavily moisturizer based. Restoring your moisture barrier is crucialZ I’ve tried various routines, spent hundreds of dollars, etc. This is the routine that worked for me verbatim. This was what my skin looked like 2.5 years ago.
because i was so insecure. brutal collagen, dry skin, and acne. (brutally mogs that pnuemo pic above ik)

AM:

• La Roche-Posay Hydrating Cleanser (to wash off all this shit from previous morning) LINK HERE

• Clindamycin (stops irritation and stops growth of acne bacteria) Its a prescription but you can get it on alldaychemist HERE

• Sun protection

• Benzoyl Peroxide (not needed but place on active acne if u want it to go away quicker)LINK HERE

• Paula’s Choice Azelaic Acid for redness (probably not necessary for you) but link HERE if you want it)

greasy ass hands
days or so.

lucky pricks.

(after uni semester)
Meme Reaction GIF

(for now)

@Blackgymmax

Post your old pics here I wanna see where you started from

i fucking wish la roche posay products was available in the uk man. shit pisses me off that i cant use it

AM:

• Sun protection

greasy ass hands
days or so.

lucky pricks.

(after uni semester)
Meme Reaction GIF

(for now)

@Blackgymmax

Mirin ascension
One of my fav org users- called me GL. Chad

mirin bhai, do you have pictures of the before when u had acne?

AM:

• Sun protection

greasy ass hands
days or so.

lucky pricks.

(after uni semester)
Meme Reaction GIF

(for now)

@Blackgymmax

I just bought everything listed. It better be worth it.

AM:

• Sun protection

greasy ass hands
days or so.

lucky pricks.

(after uni semester)
Meme Reaction GIF