I finally got the strabismus surgery. Also heres my botox masseter reduction 6 weeks later. Did I hit chadlite?

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
Screenshot 20220108 224428 Photos

The botox is still working so the I won't get the maximum results for another 6-10 weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, curlyheadfelipe, Entschuldigung and 14 others
Looks good bruv. :what: How bad is the amblyopia in the left eye just out of curiosity?

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend
Looks good bruv. :what: How bad is the amblyopia in the left eye just out of curiosity?
Substantially better now. The surgeon did a fantastic job honestly. I finally don't have to worry about this massive falio anymore

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 16571
Amazing result, congrats!

• +1
Substantially better now. The surgeon did a fantastic job honestly. I finally don't have to worry about this massive falio anymore
No I mean, what does your vision correct? I've had kids to come to the office that I couldn't correct past 20/50. :trepidation: That's why it's so important to start training the "bad" eye very early.

Oh my bad. I'm not entirely sure but it was severely deviated. The thing though is I have worse vision in the lazy eye since it's what you might call partially blind. I can see through it and make out my environment but it's like there's this big blob that's always there that isn't necessarily blocking my vision, but its kind of like a transparent blob or its like I'm seeing the blob and my environment at the same time. That'd be the best way to describe it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deepraj7 and Deleted member 16571
ascended

mogs me hard

well done!

• +1
brutal I hope the best for you bro

Looks good buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, DivineBeing and Mustascend
ascended

mogs me hard

well done!
I don't know what you look like so it's hard to say. Hear you're almost 6 psl though. I'm not sure if I'm that exceptional, but thanks

Last edited:
I don't know what you look so it's hard to say. hear your almost 6 psl though. I'm not sure if I'm that exceptional, but thanks
damn the grapevine be fast spreaing them rumours

View attachment 1485838

The botox is still working so the I won't get the maximum results for another 6-10 weeks
Bro how many units per side? Botox or Dysport?

Have the same shit. Conservative doc did 10 units per side. 0 effects.

Now scheduled with another one who promised to jab me with 50 units per side...:unsure:

Bro how many units per side? Botox or Dysport?

Have the same shit. Conservative doc did 10 units per side. 0 effects.

Now scheduled with another one who promised to jab me with 50 units per side...:unsure:
Botox. 40 in total. Be aware, some docs are greedy and will overdose the botox for the sake of profit. If you want, you can send me a pm of your jaw and I might be able to help you decide how much you need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
damn the grapevine be fast spreaing them rumours
Managed to find your pic. I'd say you mog me. 7+ chadlite-chad for sure. You look like a model honestly. Do you really struggle with women?

Managed to find your pic. I'd say you mog me. 7+ chadlite-chad for sure. You look like a model honestly. Do you really struggle with women?
Yes I do

I'm incel for 4 years now

I think it's because of my 5'10 height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Yes I do

How has approaching women and tinder been for you? I'm 5'11 myself but I've had multiple girlfriends and ons

How has approaching women and tinder been for you? I'm 5'11 myself but I've had multiple girlfriends and ons
I don't approach categorically it feels wrong at 5'10 and Norwood 2.

Tinder is ok I had 4000 lifetime matches 11 lays.

Some model matches and some model meetups here and there but the ratio is horrible tbh.

I have anxiety that I'll get rejected because of my height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Yes I do

5‘10 is not the problem unless you are from some kind of undiscovered jungle niggas village who are all 7‘0+

my mate is 175cm / 5‘9 and fucked over 25-30 girls cuz good body and slayer face

im 176cm / 5‘9.5 and got a gf since nearly 6 years and in that time got approached by a good amount of girls (some high tier beckies, 1 stacy)

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
5‘10 is not the problem unless you are from some kind of undiscovered jungle niggas village who are all 7‘0+

my mate is 175cm / 5‘9 and fucked over 25-30 girls cuz good body and slayer face

im 176cm / 5‘9.5 and got a gf since nearly 6 years and in that time got approached by a good amount of girls (some high tier beckies, 1 stacy)
just post ur face and get it over with

no one who posted face to me claiming they're not incel at 5'10 was better looking than me so far

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220102-194058_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220102-194058_Facebook.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 0
Apparently. This was my last gf. she was crazy and toxic as fuck, but damn, she had a great ass and tits
hm

i never had a white girl they dont event talk to me in the first place

good job

Apparently. This was my last gf. she was crazy and toxic as fuck, but damn, she had a great ass and tits
you look tall in your pics tho with your square face

im peanutskulled and always look short because of it

with strabismus?
I'll admit though I've been on a ton of first dates, numbering in the 70s or so, but I usually got rejected afterwards and never saw them again. I probably got so many dates because I frauded my tinder pics with 3/4 face views only, where my bloated jaw and strabismus wasn't visible

• JFL
just post ur face and get it over with

no one who posted face to me claiming they're not incel at 5'10 was better looking than me so far
nah i wont post it again after some girl i met on reddit doxxed my adress on here

i got rated high tier normie/slayer/chadlite with body combined, it was old pics tho im much better looking now

I'll admit though I've been on a ton of first dates, numbering in the 70s or so, but I usually got rejected afterwards and never saw them again. I probably got so many dates because I frauded my tinder pics with 3/4 face views only, where my bloated jaw and strabismus wasn't visible
miring courage

i got rejected on a date once and couldnt leave my room for a week

nah i wont post it again after some girl i met on reddit doxxed my adress on here

i got rated high tier normie/slayer/chadlite with body combined, it was old pics tho im much better looking now
stop replying to my threads then another coper it looks like

pls stop dliuting the quality of my content thanks a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
stop replying to my threads then another coper it looks like

pls stop dliuting the quality of my content thanks a lot
keep living in your basement dwelling world thinking your height is your problem despite being above average in northern america you dumb fuck

you are either ugly irl and good at taking photos or got the charisma of a dead fish no other explanation

everyone who is good looking and average height gets approached at least once if he goes to clubs and shit regularly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989, Deleted member 5061 and Mustascend
I don't approach categorically it feels wrong at 5'10 and Norwood 2.

Tinder is ok I had 4000 lifetime matches 11 lays.

Some model matches and some model meetups here and there but the ratio is horrible tbh.

I have anxiety that I'll get rejected because of my height
Damn dude more lays and matches than me. I know it's a meme, but in thus case it really is your mindset. 5'10 won't hold you back with that kind of face. Yes there will be a minority of girls who want taller guys, but if they saw your face I think they'd throw those standards in the trash. You're taller than most girls anyway. Keep slaying bro. You got this

keep living in your basement dwelling world thinking your height is your problem despite being above average in northern america you dumb fuck

you are either ugly irl and good at taking photos or got the charisma of a dead fish no other explanation

everyone who is good looking and average height gets approached at least once if he goes to clubs and shit regularly
idk i never got approached im sorry i dont fit into this world

i got called cute sometimes by girls in clubs and bars or they wanted to dance wiht me by coming closer to me but i couldnt do it

in college during an intrdocution dinner with classmates they discussed my face and said i had a pleasent face

but i never got asked to fuck in a club or kiss so i dont think thats approaching

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
miring courage

i got rejected on a date once and couldnt leave my room for a week
I know the feeling. I feel like total shit after a girl i really thought I had a chance with had lost all interest in me. Its soul crushing.. I haven't dated again since before the looksmaxxing, but we'll see how things will go now.

Last edited:
  • +1

i got called cute sometimes by girls in clubs and bars or they wanted to dance wiht me by coming closer to me but i couldnt do it

in college during an intrdocution dinner with classmates they discussed my face and said i had a pleasent face

but i never got asked to fuck in a club or kiss so i dont think thats approaching
getting called cute by random girls is (if they talk to you first) getting approached

you need to be psl 7.5-8 or smth to get straight up sex offers or very high status

getting called cute by random girls is (if they talk to you first) getting approached

you need to be psl 7.5-8 or smth to get straight up sex offers or very high status
hm maybe i should get famous first then

its ok ill be famous within 3-4 years its not too hard i reckon nowadays

Damn dude more lays and matches than me. I know it's a meme, but in thus case it really is your mindset. 5'10 won't hold you back with that kind of face. Yes there will be a minority of girls who want taller guys, but if they saw your face I think they'd throw those standards in the trash. You're taller than most girls anyway. Keep slaying bro. You got this
hey thanks a lot for the encouraging words

im getting leg legnthening and distal femural open wedge osteotomy next year so im fixing my insecurities that way (5'10 -> 6'4 in lifts)

I know the feeling. I feel like total shit after a girl i really thought I had a chance with had lost all interest in me. Its soul crushing.. I haven't dated again since before the looksmaxxing, but we'll see how things will go now.
im sure youre gonna do super well now you've ascended quite hard now haha

• +1

You could have danced with them and fucked them the same night. You're self sabotaging

You could have danced with them and fucked them the same night. You're self sabotaging
no im not sure about that

0% chance

after LL, HT and Fillers maybe i can do something in a club i really hope

hey thanks a lot for the encouraging words

im getting leg legnthening and distal femural open wedge osteotomy next year so im fixing my insecurities that way (5'10 -> 6'4 in lifts)
I don't think it's necessary but if it makes you happier, go for it. Be aware though each cm causes more and more damage to your legs and more rigorous physical therapy. You could permanently lose a lot of your abilities too. Tread lightly

• +1
no im not sure about that

0% chance

after LL, HT and Fillers maybe i can do something in a club i really hope
They found you attractive enough for them to touch you. From there, just go for a kiss and see what happens

im sure youre gonna do super well now you've ascended quite hard now haha
Damn. Thanks man. One of my hopes is that the girls I have on instagram who rejected me will suddenly be attracted to me. I'd probably reject them back. That would be so satisfying

Last edited:
  • +1
This looks really good. Can you post more before and after pictures? Also, can you explain more about the surgery?