I finally got the strabismus surgery. Also heres my botox masseter reduction 6 weeks later. Did I hit chadlite?

This looks really good. Can you post more before and after pictures? Also, can you explain more about the surgery?
It was just botox injected into my masseters to reduce them and lazy eye correction

View attachment 1485838

The botox is still working so the I won't get the maximum results for another 6-10 weeks
I’m getting Botox in my masseters next week cus I have tmd jaw pain the thing is I like how they look at the lower part of my jaw so can you get them injected towards the upper/middle masseters and not the lowers

You look good, but youd look better shredded

I’m getting Botox in my masseters next week cus I have tmd jaw pain the thing is I like how they look at the lower part of my jaw so can you get them injected towards the upper/middle masseters and not the lowers
I'm not entirely sure. My doc just injected my lower. You may come out looking better though since big masseters reduce definition.

You look good, but youd look better shredded
20220102 071736

Work in progress atm

i got rated high tier normie/slayer/chadlite with body combined, it was old pics tho im much better looking now
Can I see on PMs bro :feelswhere:? I can show you my updated pics too if you want, I have also improved my looks.

train your neck + cheekbones + color your hair in brown

train your neck + cheekbones + color your hair in brown
20220102 071742

Neck's thicker irl. Not sure what you mean by cheekbones. Since the masseters are still, reducing they'll be more and more prominent. I even have hollow cheeks in certain lighting