I finally have a girlfriend

kms.molecule

kms.molecule

Iron
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Posts
34
Reputation
10
I've been lm for about a year now and Ive become blackpilled recently, thought ive liked this girl for quite a while now and thought why not shoot my shot. I ended up confessing right before going to sleep and checking her reply in the morning. She also liked me and now we're dating. My whole life I thought I'd be lonely forever, but I genuinely feel I've found the loml. She's basically perfect in my eyes. She doesn't vape/smoke(one lf my biggest turn offs) she funny, respectful, good looking and overall a great person, physically and emotionally. Im posting this thread hoping that we stay together forever so that I can come back to this and see how far I've come. This is the end of my loneliness and depression.

Im no longer khhv
 
  • Love it
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN
I've been lm for about a year now and Ive become blackpilled recently, thought ive liked this girl for quite a while now and thought why not shoot my shot. I ended up confessing right before going to sleep and checking her reply in the morning. She also liked me and now we're dating. My whole life I thought I'd be lonely forever, but I genuinely feel I've found the loml. She's basically perfect in my eyes. She doesn't vape/smoke(one lf my biggest turn offs) she funny, respectful, good looking and overall a great person, physically and emotionally. Im posting this thread hoping that we stay together forever so that I can come back to this and see how far I've come. This is the end of my loneliness and depression.

Im no longer khhv
fairs.
 

Similar threads

pneumo2.0
Replies
17
Views
169
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
iblamechico
Replies
8
Views
47
iblamechico
iblamechico
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
23
Views
133
Lowdimotrucel
Lowdimotrucel
D
Replies
29
Views
182
Deleted member 398159
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top